The Flow Of People To Yes - Page 14 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Flow Of People To Yes

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking to a swithering yes/no voter who has served in NI and I'm about 99.99% sure he's in the OO.

He was voting YES until he came back to me yesterday with some questions on decommissioning of nuclear powers stations and who will pay for it.

I gave him the answers, they will, he wanted to hear and a few words of wisdom on doing the right thing on voting YES, so I'm pretty sure he will hold up today and put his cross in the YES box.

By the way does anyone know who pays for the decommissioning of these power stations? ;-)

Edited by antidote

My wife told me last night that after considering yes earlier this week, she was now definitely no.

This morning she was back to undecided again and is going to the polling booths in the evening.

Vote tease!

does she fancy Andy Murray at all? just asking

Nearly everyone I know outside of work is voting Yes.

My work seems to be split 50/50. Quite a few of the guys who were planning on voting No a few months ago have told me that they've already voted Yes, or will be doing so tonight.

In the words of one of my workmates, "what done it for me was them continually telling us we can't run our own country".

Nearly everyone I know outside of work is voting Yes.

My work seems to be split 50/50. Quite a few of the guys who were planning on voting No a few months ago have told me that they've already voted Yes, or will be doing so tonight.

In the words of one of my workmates, "what done it for me was them continually telling us we can't run our own country".

what sector do you work in? I am financial services and everyone here has the fear. its hugely a NO office.

what sector do you work in? I am financial services and everyone here has the fear. its hugely a NO office.

Energy sector. Lot's of supporters in both camps, in fact one of my workmates is off today manning his local polling station for Yes.

Someone who voted No has told me he thinks Yes will win. I told him not to get my hopes up!

Energy sector. Lot's of supporters in both camps, in fact one of my workmates is off today manning his local polling station for Yes.

Someone who voted No has told me he thinks Yes will win. I told him not to get my hopes up!

hopefully your sector would see a boost from Indy. surely it would?

I work in the Ministry of Defence surrounded by military personnel. It's a massive No from them and the vast majority of civillian staff. Very few voting Yes. Every time I leave leaflets etc in the tea bays they are gone within 15 minutes. I think some uniformed Major or Colonel is collecting them!!!

Hopefully they know that there are no compulsorary redundancies, the union got that commitment from the Scot Govt.

I hope there will be a few keeping quiet or telling porkies so not to upset the military.

Speaking to a swithering yes/no voter who has served in NI and I'm about 99.99% sure he's in the OO.

He was voting YES until he came back to me yesterday with some questions on decommissioning of nuclear powers stations and who will pay for it.

I gave him the answers, they will, he wanted to hear and a few words of wisdom on doing the right thing on voting YES, so I'm pretty sure he will hold up today and put his cross in the YES box.

By the way does anyone know who pays for the decommissioning of these power stations? ;-)

is it not the owners of said power station?