Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 196 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

Guest BlueGaz
13 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

£1m was the fee IIRC from the January loan deal?

I think so, not sure.  Haven't seen a figure mentioned today yet.  Have you heard any rumours about Mulumbu?

38 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

I think so, not sure.  Haven't seen a figure mentioned today yet.  Have you heard any rumours about Mulumbu?

He's been offered a deal but obviously he'll have other offers.

I think he'll end up in France, as he was a bawhair away from signing with Auxerre in January. Club had a gentlemens agreement with him when he signed originally in October that he could leave if 1) the club met the asking price and 2)  we had a replacement lined up.

They met the asking price of 500k euros but the player we had lined up on loan feel through as Auxerre were taking too long.

I actually asked him at the sponsors lunch last week and he just smiled haha.

Either there or West Brom would be my guess.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

Guest BlueGaz
4 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

He's been offered a deal but obviously he'll have other offers.

I think he'll end up in France, as he was a bawhair away from signing with Auxerre in January. Club had a gentlemens agreement with him when he signed originally in October that he could leave if 1) the club met the asking price and 2)  we had a replacement lined up.

They met the asking price of 500k euros but the player we had lined up on loan feel through as Auxerre were taking too long.

I actually asked him at the sponsors lunch last week and he just smiled haha.

Either there or West Brom would be my guess.

I have seen rumours on twitter that we are after him - obviously there are shit loads of rumours going round about us at the moment, but he seemed one of the more reasonable ones, and the account tweeting is normally fairly accurate.  

1 hour ago, BlueGaz said:

I have seen rumours on twitter that we are after him - obviously there are shit loads of rumours going round about us at the moment, but he seemed one of the more reasonable ones, and the account tweeting is normally fairly accurate.  

I don't doubt you are.

He'll have plenty of offers I'm sure, he was on very modest wages at Killie to get himself in the shop window. He knows Clarke well and it worked out for both of us.

I still think he'll go down south or back to France.

Guest BlueGaz
35 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I don't doubt you are.

He'll have plenty of offers I'm sure, he was on very modest wages at Killie to get himself in the shop window. He knows Clarke well and it worked out for both of us.

I still think he'll go down south or back to France.

I’m away for a week on Sunday (so you’ll get peace), expecting to come back to a squad of world beaters. 

5 hours ago, phart said:

Platini deciding to be honest.

I doubt anyone in football will give two fucks. Tournaments are practically fixed to allow the top boys to get to the the latter stages and nobody cares.

11 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I doubt anyone in football will give two fucks. Tournaments are practically fixed to allow the top boys to get to the the latter stages and nobody cares.

This. The Champions League being the prime example. 

On 5/17/2018 at 7:06 PM, Mox said:

I am astonished he has signed a new deal, had resigned myself to the fact that he was offski this summer. Over the moon mind you, he's the best footballer in that team by a mile.

Will be an agreement in place to sell him within the year.  Signing him up bumps up the transfer and signing on fee.

1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

It was thankfully over by the time I got out of bed here.

1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

No, the 2 don't go together.

Always keep an open mind ma pal.  Rule out nothing in this wee world we have the fortune to be part of.  Whether it is God or something else we are lucky to be alive.  I am just happy to be alive and blessed to be Scottish.

On 5/18/2018 at 8:57 PM, vanderark14 said:

16 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

This. The Champions League being the prime example. 

I agree, good to get confirmation though.

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Always keep an open mind ma pal.  Rule out nothing in this wee world we have the fortune to be part of.  Whether it is God or something else we are lucky to be alive.  I am just happy to be alive...

Have you thought about what happens after this life?

(Logic will tell you that it'll last longer.)