New National Anthem For Euro2016 Ties - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New National Anthem For Euro2016 Ties

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't get my head round what it would be like to be in Hampden, facing England of all teams...

the line about sending an army home to think again, would be surreal, when they begged us to stay, and we said, all right then.

Edited by exile

Rugby, a dead sport in Scotland played and watched by (mostly) utter kunts.

That's a bit of a sweeping generalisation! Grew up watching rugby and football on TV with my Dad. The atmosphere at Murrayfield can be electric.

Oh aye - and my cousins weren't too shabby at it when I was growing up. Made the Scotland B Squad at the time.....

Edited by jenblueeyes

That's a bit of a sweeping generalisation! Grew up watching rugby and football on TV with my Dad. The atmosphere at Murrayfield can be electric.

Oh aye - and my cousins weren't too shabby at it when I was growing up. Made the Scotland B Squad at the time.....

I know I agree Jen...but at the same time the edinburgh rugby crowd are the essence of No. They will still belt it out perhaps with more gusto now knowing it is completely emaciated.

Edited by thplinth

How about, Happiness in Slavery by Nine Inch Nails.

Actually, throughout today and after reading about what is happening in George Square, the last lines from March of the Pigs by the same group are quite fitting.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?

The pigs have won tonight

Now they can all sleep soundly

And everything is all right

Lads, there is no denying we will rip the piss a bit but the 45% have nothing personally to be ashamed of stand there with the black panther salute head bowed a la Mexico 68

Not a bad shout actually. Only issue is that they were genuinely persecuted against. We voted our identity away.