This Weekends Games - Page 122 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

Sometimes when folk get angry they say terrible things. It is the rage... they have lost their mind, literally. And when drink fueled... oh man. Whisky fueled... the worst.

Do we judge them on that outburst or the totality of who they were on here. I choose the latter with pistonbroke.

Was the mass exodus on here of late part of his banning?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Likewise your desperation for it not to have happened. We'll wait and see but if it didn't it won't be long until something like this does happen, once again, at this ground.

Edited to say that's superb prerefial vision you have. 

I have no desperation. I was just there and know what happened. YOu have no idea, yet came on here stating it as if it were fact. 

You're now on to another bizarre made up claim that it'll happen in the future. Again, with zero evidence. 

You have a very strange mindset. 

6 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Sometimes when folk get angry they say terrible things. It is the rage... they have lost their mind, literally. And when drink fueled... oh man. Whisky fueled... the worst.

Do we judge them on that outburst or the totality of who they were on here. I choose the latter with pistonbroke.

Was the mass exodus on here of late part of his banning?

IIRC PB gave me sustained, unprovoked abuse one day, then another poster the same the next day. Don't know if you could really describe it as "rage" when it was over such a long period. 

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

IIRC PB gave me sustained, unprovoked abuse one day, then another poster the same the next day. Don't know if you could really describe it as "rage" when it was over such a long period. 

For your part you on many an occasion made very pointed posts about him being an alcoholic etc...extremely scathing. It built up over a long period and that mega melt down was by no means the whole story. 

24 minutes ago, Parklife said:

And if that is who I think it is... he is jump-in attention seeking dick.  

Guest BlueGaz
19 minutes ago, thplinth said:

For your part you on many an occasion made very pointed posts about him being an alcoholic etc...extremely scathing. It built up over a long period and that mega melt down was by no means the whole story. 

Parklife gets involved in everything on here though, and rarely if ever thinks he is wrong. That's why I have referred to him as a bigot in the past. In his world he is ok to refer to personal issues and mock, but first to comment when others do it, again, traits of a bigot. He can't help himself. 

1 minute ago, BlueGaz said:

Parklife gets involved in everything on here though, and rarely if ever thinks he is wrong. That's why I have referred to him as a bigot in the past. In his world he is ok to refer to personal issues and mock, but first to comment when others do it, again, traits of a bigot. He can't help himself. 

Yeah... but compared to you I love him. Love ya Parkie! :wub:

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, thplinth said:

Yeah... but compared to you I love him. Love ya Parkie! :wub:

That's what I would expect from you though. Consistency is important. 

38 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Let's not paint a false picture. He'd had a long spell of having a pop at me for no reason, including several physical threats. If he'd have a pop at me I'd have a go back and point out his clear alcohol abuse issues. 

This was in no way me being a d1ck and him losing patience. It was him having a problem with me and losing the plot. Even the thread it all happened in, I'd said nothing to him and simply said "that's about as funny as cancer" to someone. Which in his bizarre mind meant I was making fun of folk with cancer :unsure: 

23 minutes ago, thplinth said:

And if that is who I think it is... he is jump-in attention seeking dick.  

It's not really relevant. He told PB that he was out of order. PB then had a pop at his family. 

15 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

I'm okay to refer to personal issues? Looks like you've been on the same fantasy course as Macy. Slinging mud around for no reason yet again. What a salad wee man. 

7 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

All streams for the Aberdeen v Caley game are showing a Budasleige game.

Anyone find one that works?

Nope. Afraid not :( 

Guest BlueGaz
10 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Slinging mud around for no reason yet again. 

Who is slinging mud?  That would infer I was incorrect, but you are a bigot.  Plain for everyone to see.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I have no desperation. I was just there and know what happened. YOu have no idea, yet came on here stating it as if it were fact. 

You're now on to another bizarre made up claim that it'll happen in the future. Again, with zero evidence. 

You have a very strange mindset. 

My claim is based on a line of previous by the 'support' of the diets.

You'd fight with your shadow. 

29 minutes ago, macy37 said:

My claim is based on a line of previous by the 'support' of the diets.

You'd fight with your shadow. 

If that's your conclusion from me pointing out that you were talking nonsense then fair enough. 

11 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

Who is slinging mud?  That would infer I was incorrect, but you are a bigot.  Plain for everyone to see.

Parkie may be argumentative but he's not a bigot. I know there are some dafties among the Celtic and rangers support who have redifined the meaning of the word bigot but I didn't expect to see it on here, I guess I should be surprised it's you.

10 hours ago, Parklife said:

10 home wins in a row. Great stuff. 

All the more impressive given the tattie-field state of the Pittodrie pitch.

No surprise that we played some brilliant stuff on what was a superb Dens Park surface last Friday night. It was probably the best condition I've seen any Scottish playing surface being in at the end of March.

Kudos to the ground staff at Dens :ok:

25 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Parkie may be argumentative but he's not a bigot. I know there are some dafties among the Celtic and rangers support who have redifined the meaning of the word bigot but I didn't expect to see it on here, I guess I should be surprised it's you.

Indeed. Clearly it's his line of defence for folk who tell him home truths that he doesn't like. 

A bit bizarre that the Mods give a week ban for me calling him a "moron" (despite the mountains of evidence supporting my assertion), yet allow him to call me that with zero evidence to back it up.