This Weekends Games - Page 84 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Rossy said:

Fermer's premature hunulation, followed by theTim glee that your arsecheek cousins were in an unassailable 2nd place, is well worth a wee chortle...

Fermer is a real guy too. Dalgety Bay was right. I had thought it was maybe Ron at the wind up again but turns out Fermer has a mutual friend on pusbook with me. Cannae believe he is real! :lol:

9 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Fermer is a real guy too. Dalgety Bay was right. I had thought it was maybe Ron at the wind up again but turns out Fermer has a mutual friend on pusbook with me. Cannae believe he is real! :lol:

There's a guy that posts on the indy thread on the other forum called 'Freeedom' or something. 

I suspect it's Ron.

I'll ask him when I'm oot drinking Bacardi breezers with him the next time I'm back... :lol:

A very good day for AFC. Shite performance but great desire and will to win got the job done. We're on a great eat run of form, Hopefully we can keep it up and secure 2nd and get to the semis of the cup. 

3 hours ago, JasMc1973 said:

i thought the sheep worriers didnt want european football next year but wanted a wee break... make your minds up.... 

Rossy isn't all Aberdeen fans :ok: 

Cannae believe there's been no mention of the mighty Murn trouncing TNS in their international cup semi today. 

I trust the final will unusually be played on the Saturday given that Scotland play Slovenia on the Sunday?

Then again, I wouldn't put anything past the Scottish football authorities. 

1 hour ago, Marky said:

Cannae believe there's been no mention of the mighty Murn trouncing TNS in their international cup semi today. 

I trust the final will unusually be played on the Saturday given that Scotland play Slovenia on the Sunday?

Then again, I wouldn't put anything past the Scottish football authorities. 

Played in Perth?

7 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Gutted with that today. Threw it away. Good booze with dons before and after the game in the Brass though. 

Thought Killie did what they set out to do very well.

Not a great deal of attacking intent, but they were organised and efficient. Aberdeen had loads of possession but simply couldn't create any real chances due to Killie loading their box and stifling McGinn and Hayes.

I wouldn't have complained about a draw. The substitutions (from both sides) changed the game.

54 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Thought Killie did what they set out to do very well.

Not a great deal of attacking intent, but they were organised and efficient. Aberdeen had loads of possession but simply couldn't create any real chances due to Killie loading their box and stifling McGinn and Hayes.

I wouldn't have complained about a draw. The substitutions (from both sides) changed the game.

To be fair, i think our subs had more to do with how the game went than anything. Baffling bringing that diddy on when Scott Boyd was sitting on the bench. Dicker/Ajer were playing excellently together at CH. When Smith went off we should have swapped like for like and put on Wilson as a direct replacement. Addison is a complete and utter bombscare.

Fine margins i suppose. Aberdeen can snatch a win from the defeat and we can snatch defeat from victory. Suppose that's why you are  2nd and we're fighting relegation. 

Looking forward to Perth on saturday but missing Dicker & McKenzie which means i think the bombscare will be playing at the back! 

22 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

They should be more worried about Hearts catching them.

17 minutes ago, adamntg said:

It's not really a cup final, is it? 

Not a major one, but it's still got the potential to draw out the day trippers (48,000 at last year's).  Although reading the thread on P&B it's rumoured to be getting played on the Friday night...

15 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Would be better on a grass pitch.

...and at Firhill :blink: 

Edited by Toepoke