Slovakia v england - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Slovakia v england

Malcolm

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares,  yes no one likes seeing england win especially at the death, objectively though this is fine, england are going to finish top of this group. slovakia will be gutted about this and will now be missing their captain and one for their best players in their next game

Just now, Caledonian Craig said:

Is that such a bad result? I don't think so myself. Dents Slovakia's chances anyway and the win will convince England they are better than they are. Suits me.

I think you are right... Bizarrely I think this gives us a better chance at wembley

8 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

What a t1t GlennHoddle is. Spouts so much crap. Happy with a point against 10 man Slovakia. He was the same in the Euros. England were evidently toiling and drawing games but made them sound like Brazil.

Heard him say that no one else in the group were a concern. Was he aware the game was being broadcast in Scotland? 

1 minute ago, Toepoke said:

Heard him say that no one else in the group were a concern. Was he aware the game was being broadcast in Scotland? 

During the Euros he was embarrassing. England were visibly toiling and even when they were drawing in games they were expected to win he was making them sound like Brazil. 

1 minute ago, Toepoke said:

He seemingly believes disabled people are disabled due to misdeeds in previous lives.

He seemingly spent a hell of a lot of cash when he was a manager calling physic hotlines.

He hasn't a job in management since 2006.  

I think tells you everything you all need to know about the man.

Just now, Stu101 said:

He seemingly believes disabled people are disabled due to misdeeds in previous lives.

He seemingly spent a hell of a lot of cash when he was a manager calling physic hotlines.

He hasn't a job in management since 2006.  

I think tells you everything you all need to know about the man.

He speaks the truth about nobody else being a threat in the group though.

3 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Agreed completely on that. They will walk the qualifiers on their recent record.

Doesn't really take much intelligence to realize that. However, the other views he has on England's performances are so ill-informed and out of touch it is laughable. He was talking up England drawing against lesser sides when Germany et al would be raging at that situation.