Jeremy Corbyn - fecked? - Page 9 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jeremy Corbyn - fecked?

2 minutes ago, Padre Andrew said:

Someone on here last year posted a link to McTernan's record / predictions. It may have been selective, but he was wrong every single time, and seems pretty disconnected.

What I think that means is Corbyn is safe.

He's a deranged lunatic.

Some serious allegations of bullying, threats and intimidation were made against him during his spell working for the Australian Labor Party.

Just read that Tom Watson has allegedly accepted a £200,000 donation from Max Mosley :crazy:

Edited by ErsatzThistle

On 03/07/2016 at 11:56 PM, Ally Bongo said:

She was on radio and TV during the Scottish referendum

A total bitter harpie of the highest order that detests the SNP

Aye

CnhcWJVWIAINd0I.jpg

16 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Clearly a political heavyweight...

Her timeline is pure McTernanesque bile

Edited by Ally Bongo

29 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Angela Eagle drops out of the leadership battle, cant believe the daft idiot thought it was a good idea.

I suppose she got the ball rolling. I think after last year they realise they can't split the anti Jezza vote to have any chance...

Why do these folk think that this unknown geezer Owen Smith will have any more chance of winning an election than Corbyn? More importantly, why is nobody in the MSM asking these sort of questions. There is clearly much more going on here than the media want to talk about. They never tell us why so many MPs seem to hate Corbyn so much.

On 14 July 2016 at 9:31 PM, Padre Andrew said:

Someone on here last year posted a link to McTernan's record / predictions. It may have been selective, but he was wrong every single time, and seems pretty disconnected.

What I think that means is Corbyn is safe.

You've got to admire his consistency. 

Why Angela Eagle is exactly what Labour needs

Just now, Ally Bongo said:

A wee survey from the rag that is the Torygraph along with some bile from Tom Harris

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/21/while-nicola-sturgeon-fiddles-scotland-burns-or-at-least-smoulde/

Harris' twitter can be interesting reading sometimes. His comments about many of his former colleagues in the PLP are amusingly bitchy :lol:

6 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Harris' twitter can be interesting reading sometimes. His comments about many of his former colleagues in the PLP are amusingly bitchy :lol:

From his timeline he is right behind them with regards Corbyn though

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

A wee survey from the rag that is the Torygraph along with some bile from Tom Harris

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/21/while-nicola-sturgeon-fiddles-scotland-burns-or-at-least-smoulde/

THere is a poll on that site a Telegraph site, asking if Nicola is a good first minister of SScotland,., currently 51% say yes,  which is some achievement in the Telegraph...