Hillsborough Inquest - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hillsborough Inquest

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, hauniscots said:

I have never found someone repugnant for telling the truth and have no idea why you would. 

Saying "Liverpool fans died because other Liverpool fans crushed them" and leaving the conversation there is repugnant.

I surely dont need to expand on why ?

23 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Saying "Liverpool fans died because other Liverpool fans crushed them" and leaving the conversation there is repugnant.

I surely dont need to expand on why ?

The cover up, the lies and the attempt at a days work by emergency services that day was repugnant. 

I have been in situations when the desperation to get into a stadium took priority and I have pushed the crowds in front to get in. If I had been involved in an incident, I would have been part of the cause of the incident and therefore I could not complain if someone said the same about me, that I should not have pushed to get in.

That, to me, is not repugnant. 

9 minutes ago, hauniscots said:

The cover up, the lies and the attempt at a days work by emergency services that day was repugnant. 

I have been in situations when the desperation to get into a stadium took priority and I have pushed the crowds in front to get in. If I had been involved in an incident, I would have been part of the cause of the incident and therefore I could not complain if someone said the same about me, that I should not have pushed to get in.

That, to me, is not repugnant. 

It is if the way you say it gives creedance to the myth that Liverpool fans caused the disaster

I really dont know how i can emphasise this any more ?

10 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

some guy on Wings over Scotland getting absolute pelters for previous comments. He seems to be unrepentant.

I have posted a link to his blog where he made the comments 4 years ago

Muriel Gray has been using the tragedy to have a pop at the SNP through the Salmond/Murdoch link

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It's almost like he started down a line and can't accept he got it wrong. 

Very stupid thing to say, amongst quite a few others.

He's blocked some guy on Twitter for saying "shame on you" for this very opinion.  He also responded by saying "because you Rangers fans know all about shame". 

Seems he likes a sweeping generalisation or two!

25 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

What a scumbag. 

20 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

It's almost like he started down a line and can't accept he got it wrong. 

Very stupid thing to say, amongst quite a few others.

He's blocked some guy on Twitter for saying "shame on you" for this very opinion.  He also responded by saying "because you Rangers fans know all about shame". 

Seems he likes a sweeping generalisation or two!

You have to read the whole blog which he wrote in 2012

It is this that he is being told to hang his head in shame for

http://wosland.podgamer.com/no-justice-for-the-96/

8 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

He really needs to stick to what he's good at, articles picking stuff apart, and stop showing his true scumbaggery on twitter.

Fixed for you. 

16 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

He really needs to stick to what he's good at, articles picking stuff apart, and stop being antagonistic on twitter.

You mean stop havering pish about football on Twitter or at least use a different account for it.