Rangers v Celtic - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers v Celtic

Mr Miller could still be useful as a squad player for Scotland. 

Since Sir Mark arrived he's transformed Kenny in to a 5 year younger Kenny Miller. 

Ah it. I'm still canned. Thank I'm working from home. 

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Larky Masher said:

Where did he reference anything orange?

Mob mentality coming to the fore here.   So happy to have you back in the top league.    It's like nothing has changed. 

11 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

Fair enough, I think I've only watched two or three Aberdeen games this season so you'd know more about that I guess.

I'm not sure why your initial post was one of surprise TBH. 

17 minutes ago, macy37 said:

9 pages on a topic about teams that supporters of other clubs always maintain they couldn't give two hoots about.

Interesting.

We're just celebrating a non-Aberdeen thread (sh*t, I've done it now!).

20 minutes ago, macy37 said:

9 pages on a topic about teams that supporters of other clubs always maintain they couldn't give two hoots about.

Interesting.

It was the national semi final and a big game by all accounts.

Were you there yesterday ?

18 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

I hope everyone is excited at the prospect of Barrie McKay playing for Scotland next year?

As a Rangers fan I still don't think he's ready for the national team.  I'm also not convinced he was MOTM yesterday.  I'd have given it to Ball or Halliday.

49 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Interesting.

It's a bit like the two school bullies analogy.  Nobody likes them, nobody cares about them, but if they got into a fight, everyone is interested in the hope of seeing at least one of them take a pasting.

Haven't watched the highlights yet but it certainly felt at the game that The Huns deserved it. We are laughably bad and very very unfit as well. Just looking through our squad there and the only players I would keep for next season are Simunovic, Sviatchenko, Biton, Christie, Allan, Roberts, McGregor and Tierney. The rest can GTF.

14 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

As a Rangers fan I still don't think he's ready for the national team.  I'm also not convinced he was MOTM yesterday.  I'd have given it to Ball or Halliday.

Agree with you there. I thought Andy Halliday was terrific (and has been pretty much all season, IMO) and I would be very keen to get Ball back on loan again next season, if possible. Our midfield were mostly dominant yesterday and I thought wee Holt was quietly effective too.

Rob Kiernan had a great game too until he went off (presumably) injured.

On the other hand, Nicky Law was pish and I already had him down for missing a penalty so I was pleasantly surprised when he slotted it into the corner.

Edited by thewolf_1980

7 minutes ago, Mox said:

Haven't watched the highlights yet but it certainly felt at the game that The Huns deserved it. We are laughably bad and very very unfit as well. Just looking through our squad there and the only players I would keep for next season are Simunovic, Sviatchenko, Biton, Christie, Allan, Roberts, McGregor and Tierney. The rest can GTF.

Out of interest what's your reason for keeping Allan & Christie given both have hardly featured at all this season.

Sviatchenko was by far your best player yesterday when he came on and Rogic wasn't too far behind.  That was the main difference for me.  Celtic's subs improved them whereas ours weakend us.