One for the Hibs fans - Alan Stubbs - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

One for the Hibs fans - Alan Stubbs

To think he let Domique Malonga go so he could bring in that terrorist sympathising cûnt who's done fûck all. The fastest he's moved was when he ran down the tunnel after he got subbed last week

Sorry Stubbsy but failure to win the League Cup next week then you'll be getting your jotters as I honestly can't see where the next win is coming from

The seasons played over 36 games not 24, keep the gub shut and stop licking the players arses. There's no prizes for artistic impression in this game 

Edited by DoonTheSlope

'Stubbsy's' interview on Radio Scotland came across as very whiney there.

Just the tonic I needed after sitting freezing my knackers off for 2 hours in Ibrox watching us take another straightforward step towards promotion. ?

Edited by thewolf_1980

Never saw this coming.  4 points against Livi, Alloa, Morton, Dumbarton and QOS isn't exactly promotion form.

Stubbs saying he is bewildered by what has happened doesn't exactly fill me with confidence either.

Hearing today that Stokes has caused quite a bit of unrest since joining and was sent home from training recently. Any truth in it? 

Pleasing that they have fallen away. Their support and manager  really have enjoyed the sound of their own voices this season.

That said, I would like to see them promoted this term (sorry Bairns fans), as I do rate them, as a good side on their day. 

48 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

That said, I would like to see them promoted this term (sorry Bairns fans), as I do rate them, as a good side on their day. 

Nah, i'd far rather have Falkirk in the league. Probably got a better away support too. 

1 hour ago, Angus_Young said:

Hearing today that Stokes has caused quite a bit of unrest since joining and was sent home from training recently. Any truth in it? 

Pleasing that they have fallen away. Their support and manager  really have enjoyed the sound of their own voices this season.

What about Rovers fans? Or maybe even QOS?

I can see Hibs getting knocked out in the first round of the play offs.

23 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

What about Rovers fans? Or maybe even QOS?

I can see Hibs getting knocked out in the first round of the play offs.

Aye fair point mate

I don't believe either side will be good enough to beat Hibs or Falkirk over the two legs mind you, but who knows. 

2 hours ago, Angus_Young said:

Aye fair point mate

I don't believe either side will be good enough to beat Hibs or Falkirk over the two legs mind you, but who knows. 

I'd agree based on what I've seen this season Hibs and Falkirk are the better teams.

Personally prefer Falkirk to go up as I've always liked the way Peter Houston sets his teams up.

2 hours ago, Angus_Young said:

Aye fair point mate

I'm not sure Hibs that could beat Dukla Pumpherston at the moment. :lol:

7 hours ago, Angus_Young said:

:lol:  

Aye, you shrinking violets are so understated in comparison.

The players and the manager are solely to blame for the recent results. Maybe it's a coincidence but the 2 recent additions who have a reputation for thinking they big time Thompson and Stokes and we seen this run of shocking results. 

We got very liittle pace in the team, no width, no urgency, striikers aren't scoring, Cummings and Stokes doesn't appear to work, unconvincing goalkeeper. 

next 2 games crucial to turn it round and get confidence back into the team otherwise we will struggle to finish in 2nd place. 

14 hours ago, giblet said:

I would rather we could play Aberdeen every week.

Me too. Maybe if you get out of the diddy league you'll get to play big teams every week. 

On 3/1/2016 at 6:09 AM, GRBear said:

You Hibees were creaming yourselves over the signing of that tadger Stokes. 

Ach at least Stubbs got his treble. Treble of fecking losses LOL!!

9tzO28e.jpg

Cheers "Stokesy"