Killie Vs Rangers - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Killie Vs Rangers

On 12/02/2016 at 9:07 AM, ShedTA said:

Have to say I agree with Eddard on this occasion SH.  I would have seen the point of with-holding tickets if you had just given us the required 20% dictated by the rules. Your club have already, knowingly sold double the amount of tickets to away fans, behind both goals I may add, so they clearly aren't arsed about giving us an advantage in that respect anyway.

And it also appears they have gone back on their word to your supporters regarding extra tickets being made available. Mate of mine is trying to get a couple this morning so will report back where they are for. This information Has come from our ticket office BTW, so feck knows if there is any truth in it :)

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

:ok: 

Well played Killie, that'll upset the hordes before tonight.

Yes, well played indeed. Upset the away fans just before they get into your ground when you know they contain a sub human element that will almost certainly look for revenge. Just so a spotty herbert on your social media account can have a wee wrist shandy about how cool he thinks he is.

As long as you're happy and don't mind the knuckledraggers wrecking a few seats? :ok:

51 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Yes, well played indeed. Upset the away fans just before they get into your ground when you know they contain a sub human element that will almost certainly look for revenge. Just so a spotty herbert on your social media account can have a wee wrist shandy about how cool he thinks he is.

As long as you're happy and don't mind the knuckledraggers wrecking a few seats? :ok:

This made it all worth it :wub:

5 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Glad I made your day. Are you going to the game? 

I am indeedy!  And the amount of chugging I'll be doing in my pocket at the first sign of naughtiness from your end will make the new Paddy Power ad look tame!

Edited by Scunnered

7 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

I am indeedy!  And the amount of chugging I'll be doing in my pocket at the first sign of naughtiness from your end will make the new Paddy Power ad look tame!

What stand do you sit in and I'll see if I can spot you?  I have no idea what you look like right enough but if you're as handsome as you claim to be then you should stick out like a sore thumb in Killie!!

19 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Rangers got an extra couple hundred seats for Moffat Stand. This is a section that had seats previously taken out for TV gantry. 

Both Frank Beattie and East are still home fans only. 

Was just about to post, that the numbers didn't quite add up, as that section of the main stand holds about 1100 does it not? I

200-300 extra in the number I heard too. 

Glad stuck in the caveat about our ticket office  they never let you down ;).

4 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

What stand do you sit in and I'll see if I can spot you?  I have no idea what you look like right enough but if you're as handsome as you claim to be then you should stick out like a sore thumb in Killie!!

East.  I'll be the one with the red scarf, the red flag...  Pretty much all dressed in red and letting off a visible aura (also red) of self righteousness.

13 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

Let's hope there's no hassle then. It would be a major blow to the TAMB if you were unable to post for a while after getting RSI at the game. :ok:

9 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

East.  I'll be the one with the red scarf, the red flag...  Pretty much all dressed in red and letting off a visible aura (also red) of self righteousness.

I'm apparently in the Moffat.  Am I right in saying that's the one nearest the train station?

14 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Let's hope there's no hassle then. It would be a major blow to the TAMB if you were unable to post for a while after getting RSI at the game. :ok:

I work in video games... I always have RSI :lol:

11 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I'm apparently in the Moffat.  Am I right in saying that's the one nearest the train station?

You're in the one closest the courthouse... Which is handy :wink2:

5 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I don't know who I want to lose more tonight. Rainjurrs simply for being Rainjurrs or Killie for not voting against Rainjurrs being parachuted into the SPL

We neither voted for or against it. 

Anyway. What you doing in a Scottish cup thread? Nosebleed territory for you. 

8 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:
9 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I don't know who I want to lose more tonight. Rainjurrs simply for being Rainjurrs or Killie for not voting against Rainjurrs being parachuted into the SPL

Ah well at least you are guaranteed to have a team in the next round for a change.

You boys have a game tonight BTW ;)