Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 78 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

What amazes me most is apparently all this happened in about 24 hours. The guy triangulating the plane flights, the star mapping, good old fashioned sleuthing, and the guy driving around randomly honking his horn. I really do love these people! Brilliant. 

Quite an interesting article... touches on a lot of my own thoughts on what is going on here.

https://foreignerthoughts.wordpress.com/2017/02/27/trump-jfk-and-the-deep-state/

Don't agree with it 100% but this is what is really happening more than all this tedious, tedious surface pish. Like I say amazed how much people lap it up so soon after 2014. Incredible really. 

Also has this little video which I had never seen nor heard about before... Trump talking to the CIA.

Now you might think that was an innocent comment. :lol:

Edited by thplinth

44 minutes ago, thplinth said:

100 quid says trump still prez in (and I'll be generous) 4 weeks. Anymore and it is months not a few weeks. Sunshine appeal gets the winnings.

Used all my luck up at Cheltenham - plus i would be getting better odds than evens in the bookies

Eh?

If you predict something will happen then you must think it is more likely to happen than not.

You did not say those very high odds (you have seen at the bookies) against Trump being Prez in a few weeks look good value to you, no, you flat out predicted he would not be prez in a few weeks. I think that is one of the most ridiculous predictions on here I have read hence my interest.

What odds are the bookies offering you instead of my solid straight bet? So if I gave you 3/2 would you still chicken out?

I mean you said it would happen but now you want odds. Poor show.

11 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Eh?

If you predict something will happen then you must think it is more likely to happen than not.

You did not say those very high odds (you have seen at the bookies) against Trump being Prez in a few weeks look good value to you, no, you flat out predicted he would not be prez in a few weeks. I think that is one of the most ridiculous predictions on here I have read hence my interest.

What odds are the bookies offering you instead of my solid straight bet? So if I gave you 3/2 would you still chicken out?

I mean you said it would happen but now you want odds. Poor show.

What you waffling about FFS

Think you should really get yer heid out that Breitbart page

Is that it now ? You make a throwaway opinion on here and you have to put £100 up to back it up or is it just your tongue is now that far up Trump's arse thats how you react to any negativity ??

Also who the fvck said anything about him dying ya lunatic ?

What about impeachment ?

Secondly there are no advertised odds on Trump not being President in a matter of weeks but if you walked in and asked for them you would get at least double figure, possible treble odds

Jesus

9 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Lots of anger in that post. 

I know

Apologies

Apologies also for having to resort to blocking

Sad state of affairs :(

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

Why are folk endlessly predicting the death of Donald Trump and no one ever predicts the murder of say....George Soros. Now that is a guy who should be looking over his shoulder I would say.

Send the message...

Most people don't know who he is. 

ok ally damn you I am prepared to offer you 5-1? So 100 measly pounds of yours if you lose versus a whole 500 crisp notes of mine if i lose... you drive a hard bargain.

3 weeks counting now!*

(*I have not checked the interweb in 20 mins so if Trump is already dead this bet is voided. if not starting....now!)