Another Sham On The Cards - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Another Sham On The Cards

dandydunn

I'd like to see guys like Armstrong, Jack, Paterson, etc get a chance in these games.

I suspect we'll get some no mark from Rotherham who once had some haggis for dinner, instead though.

It will be interesting to see if we have an 'a' team for one match and a 'b' team for another or whether we have a fairly equal split over the 2 games.

We struggle to get 1 decent defence out so Christ knows what a 'b' team defence would look like.

Gordon; Paterson, Martin, Mulgrew, Tierney; Brown, Bannan; Forrest, Allan, Mackay-Steven; Griffiths.

Marshall, Hutton, Cooper, Hanley, Robertson; McArthur, Fletcher; Snodgrass, Morrison, Anya; Fletcher.

I'd be happy with something along those lines with regards to the mix of regulars and fringe players across the 2 games. No point in going with a complete new 11. Learn more by slotting in 3 or 4 guys alongside the core of the team

Gordon; Paterson, Martin, Mulgrew, Tierney; Brown, Bannan; Forrest, Allan, Mackay-Steven; Griffiths.

Marshall, Hutton, Cooper, Hanley, Robertson; McArthur, Fletcher; Snodgrass, Morrison, Anya; Fletcher.

Forrest is pish, the sooner you and Strachan learn this the better. One of the worst players I've ever seen at Celtic.

Apart from that not too bad although I would still like to see guys like Guald and Christie involved

Forrest is pish, the sooner you and Strachan learn this the better. One of the worst players I've ever seen at Celtic.

Apart from that not too bad although I would still like to see guys like Guald and Christie involved

Have you only ever watched a handful of Celtic games or are you wildly exaggerating?

Have you only ever watched a handful of Celtic games or are you wildly exaggerating?

If you are a Scottish football fan, who likes watching Scottish football when it's on the telly, then you'd need to live on Mars to have only seen a handful of Celtic games.

Forrest is shite and no mistake.