January Transfer News - Page 29 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

January Transfer News

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndyNewportPA/status/694112209534898176?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

3Rd biding for O'Hallorran according to this chap. No idea how credible he is. Press Association I think.

Rumour is that we've put in a bid of cash plus Nicky Law. Find that a bit surprising as Law has been one of our better players since he got back in to the team. We're also linked with Harrison Reed on loan from Southampton.

Also rumours doing the rounds that Ciftci (sp?) is going to Turkey on loan.

Rumour is that we've put in a bid of cash plus Nicky Law. Find that a bit surprising as Law has been one of our better players since he got back in to the team. We're also linked with Harrison Reed on loan from Southampton.

Also rumours doing the rounds that Ciftci (sp?) is going to Turkey on loan.

Law would be a strange one. Like you say, he has rediscovered a bit of form.

Rumour is that he is on ridiculous wages (£15k per week) and we want to get him off the books.

He is a decent player though and would like to see him stay but not sure he is worth what we are paying hime.

Aye I've seen this. Think he was one of the ones that got the increments as we were promoted although I cant think they are as high as that. I do know for fact that Ian Black (shudders) was on £8k a week so I woukd imagine its closer to that. Still ludicrous of course.

Dunno why we don't just offer him a reduced contract. No one in the Premier, other than Celtic will be paying anywhere near that.

Really can't understand why you boys haven't got a couple in. That lot are there for the taking. Would surely be worth the risk?

Our best chance to win the league in 20 years and we'll leave the transfer window a poorer team and squad than we entered it.

Very frustrating.

Very strange mate. Wtf will you do if Rooney picks up a knock?

Play with 10 men at this rate.

I'd like to think that it's all part of some cunning masterplan, but in reality it smacks of settling for 2nd or 3rd place already.

Our best chance to win the league in 20 years and we'll leave the transfer window a poorer team and squad than we entered it.

Very frustrating.

Play with 10 men at this rate.

I'd like to think that it's all part of some cunning masterplan, but in reality it smacks of settling for 2nd or 3rd place already.

Aside form it being very boring, it sends a terrible message with respect to our ambition. That said, just heard about Tansay and also that McInnes wasn't interested in Cowie.....he's looking for box to box and an engine.