January Transfer News - Page 33 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

January Transfer News

I actually wouldn't mind if he went to Celtic. Selling to Hearts is just mental. Aye, they're a bigger club, but they're a bigger club who as often as not finish behind us in the league.

Thompson seems to have learned nothing at all.

Hmmmm I would bet we have a better record of finishing higher than you in the league over the last 25 years

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aberdeen have signed no-mark striker Simon Church, with a record of 1 goal every 6 games, on loan from Mk Dons.

Pathetic.

That's so sad it's funny... :lol:

Edit : He's scored 14 goals in the last 9 years. Weyhey. He's also got 33 caps for Wales, presumably when they were still gash.

Edited by Rossy

Looks we've thrown in the towel against a Celtic side that's there for the taking, and decided to fight out 3rd place with Hearts and Ross County.

A bit of a kick in the balls for the fans that have turned out in large numbers to back the team, believing that the club apparently had some ambition.

Hmmmm I would bet we have a better record of finishing higher than you in the league over the last 25 years

Maybe, I couldn't honestly tell you without checking, it must be close. If we were selling him to you for £1m I wouldn't mind. If we're dead last in the league, need every half-decent player we've got and we're getting shot of a guy for £100k then I don't think that's good.

That's so sad it's funny... :lol:

Edit : He's scored 14 goals in the last 9 years. Weyhey. He's also got 33 caps for Wales, presumably when they were still gash.

Mind you he's scored 3 out of 5 appearances in the Championship this year so if he keeps up that goal to game ration I'd expect Aberdeen fans to be happy.

My understanding is club are not at fault but will wait and see what comes out before deciding if the club are an embarrassment.

We're waiting until the last day of the transfer window to try and sign someone. We are at fault for that. This could've been done a fortnight ago.

Hearts have strengthened. Celtic have strengthened. We've been weakened. We've ####ed any chance we had of winning the league.

Edited by Parklife

There's some suggestion that Stevenage...who just sacked their manager today...are involved in wanting a cut.

That would be irrelevant if his release clause was met. That would be money going from Caley to Stevenage.

What I've heard is Aberdeen met his release clause but wanted to pay in installments and Caley wanted it paid in full. Aberdeen wouldn't/couldn't do that.

Edited by iainmac1

That would be irrelevant if his release clause was met. That would be money going from Caley to Stevenage.

What I've heard is Aberdeen met his release clause but wanted to pay in installments and Caley wanted it paid in full. Aberdeen wouldn't/couldn't do that.

I'm only repeating rumours the same as you are bud.