Scottish Fitba 19Th December - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Fitba 19Th December

I don't think that in over 40 years of watching senior football, I've ever seen a moe pathetic team than Kilmarnock

Accies in the first half v Dundee ?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearts were cynical throughout, to be expected when they went down to 10 men so early. The time wasting was top notch, particularly the way every one of your players seemed to go down with cramp and require treatment just as they were being subbed. The arm waving, crowding the ref and waving imaginary cards every time a saints player had the temerity to go near them was a bit embarrassing though.

Didn't get a good view of the Davidson incident you're on about. From where we were it just looked like Alexander ran into a crowd of bodies flapping at a cross and then fell over.

No complaints though. We played poorly but still had enough chances to win convincingly. The pitch is a total embarrassment though and stops any chance of decent football breaking out.

No complaints though ?

For the fan of a team containing Liam craig in it complaining about the opposition trying to influence the referee is a bit laughable. As usual he was at the referee and linesman at every opportunity

I don't think that in over 40 years of watching senior football, I've ever seen a moe pathetic team than Kilmarnock

I've got to quantify this, because I was posting on my phone before.

Firstly, anyone that doesn't believe that on today's performance that Aberdeen can't win the league is a feckin idiot.

Secondly....and i@m trying t be kind to my KIllie pals here.....KIlmarnock were the most abject, pathetic excuse for a football team in the top divisionI I've ever seen.

Awful, awful, awful. No fans, no talent, no tactics, nothing. They need to be relegated, and let a decent team in there.

Pretty sure Utd were third and Aberdeen were miles and miles back. I haven't checked the Internet though.

Saints finished 3rd in either 97 or 98. Not sure which.

Edit to add it was neither. It was 99 we finished 3rd.

Edited by Ormond

So much wrong with our performance yesterday. The centre back pairing looked terribly exposed by a very nippy and skillful Falkirk forward line. Too many players off form or showing a remarkable amount of complacency. McKay is the only player to come out with credit yesterday. I would start with Law(for Sheils) in front of back four against Hibs. Would play Miller(Oduwa) and Waghorn in a front two.

Taking nothing away from the result this is the penalty decision. I blame the assistant ref more than Collum but ever from behind play that is a shocker.

MzMhxUR.jpg

Definitely should have been sent off. Collum really tried his best to help Rangers from that moment onwards, but the Bairns were too good.

Definitely should have been sent off. Collum really tried his best to help Rangers from that moment onwards, but the Bairns were too good.

I thought it was a sending off. As for helping Rangers I think he applied abysmal refereeing on equal measures. Not taking anything away from Falkirk. I was impressed by them although a draw would have been a fair result.

Edited by EddardStark

Taking nothing away from the result this is the penalty decision. I blame the assistant ref more than Collum but ever from behind play that is a shocker.

MzMhxUR.jpg

That wasn't a shocker. It was very easy to see why it was given. The Falkirk player fell about 5 yards into the box. The Rangers penalty at the end was a shocker though - accidental, inconclusive with the players back to the referee. You should be posting that image.

I thought it was a sending off. As for helping Rangers I think he applied abysmal refereeing on equal measures. Not taking anything away from Falkirk. I was impressed by them although a draw would have been a fair result.

I also thought we at least deserved a draw at Ibrox. Not a lot in it between both teams based on the two games we have played this season. Not sure what all the hype about Warburton is though

That wasn't a shocker. It was very easy to see why it was given. The Falkirk player fell about 5 yards into the box. The Rangers penalty at the end was a shocker though - accidental, inconclusive with the players back to the referee. You should be posting that image.

So you are saying you can understand why one was give but make a clear case for for the other not be be given. Its Rangers, I get it .