Weekend Fitba' - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Weekend Fitba'

Good luck with all of that. I would argue that holding your login credentials is reasonable, allowing them to do their job which involves, amongst other things, ensuring that nobody else can run with multiple ids.

And that is just giving ground that this is not a domestic site which is given as there is advertising revenue. Not sure there isn't a case to argue against it though.

Really can't be arsed digging as bluntly it's Sunday and I'm not getting paid.

Making my username public when I've requested them not to is not though. I use this name on other sites and I can be identified from my posts on here and elsewhere.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You signed up for it though. Are you asking for them to go back and change history? Again, good luck with that unless you can prove that postings were untrue,

Are you not making a mountain out of a molehill?

1. It was a sclaff. A classic example of someone who should have hit it with his left foot but chose to hit it with his (presumably stronger) right foot.

2. The ref played advantage which he, imo, was correct to do. I agree it was a foul though and therefore had your player been less honest, it should have been a red card.

Our goal was perfectly legitimate. If you're suggesting Clark was offside just because he was standing adjacent to where the ball went past him and into the net then I would suggest you're wrong. No Morton player appealed for offside either. He also didn't impede the goalkeeper so no idea where you're coming from with that one.

Other teams, e.g. Dumbarton last midweek, defended like that but had no attacking prowess and we beat them 4-0 despite being 0-0 at half time. Some teams, like yourselves, will get a result like that occasionally. The problem is ours in terms of making sure we break teams down, not our opponents for choosing to play like that.

Your initial post was about playing anti football and teams playing the usual flat back 10. It is typical of someone offended by a team coming to their place and playing well. You refuse to acknowledge that and some tit on here agreed with you too. We are one of the most attack minded teams in the league Christ we even had you belting out the party tunes at the equaliser. That's testament to the fright we gave you is it not? We played well and you really should have noticed that.

You signed up for it though. Are you asking for them to go back and change history? Again, good luck with that unless you can prove that postings were untrue,

Are you not making a mountain out of a molehill?

All I'm asking is that they delete my account or at least take action that removes my username from the current users list. They have admitted they can do it so why they won't is a mystery.

Without trawling back through this, I'm sure they just said that being banned removes you from the current list and that they were not prepared to just ban you.

Anyways, this thread is about football.

My apologies to those trying to talk about football.

Your initial post was about playing anti football and teams playing the usual flat back 10. It is typical of someone offended by a team coming to their place and playing well. You refuse to acknowledge that and some tit on here agreed with you too. We are one of the most attack minded teams in the league Christ we even had you belting out the party tunes at the equaliser. That's testament to the fright we gave you is it not? We played well and you really should have noticed that.

"Offended" - not a chance. I actually prefer when teams come to Ibrox and play well because it makes for a far better spectacle than, for example, Dumbarton in midweek who had little attacking intent and came for a 0-0. I've said that on here before too.

You are completely jumping to the wrong conclusion and trying to interpret outrage when there is none. I was quite impressed with Morton and you certainly did give us a fright and deserved your point. I don't think we deserved to lose either so a draw was fair given how good you were defensively and on the counter attack, even if we did have the majority of possession.

I would also note that I previously said the following, "I felt that they tactically played the game well and their counter attacking style worked for them" so, whilst admittedly not glowing with praise, I did compliment your overall performance.

Still don't know how I feel about the 1-1 at Easter Road yesterday. Yes it was a battling performance in the end and we never gave up till the final whistle but the fact we let it get to that is what is boiling my pish. We simply cannot afford to allow these wee mistakes, yesterday could have cut the gap even further but it's as you were

Still don't know how I feel about the 1-1 at Easter Road yesterday. Yes it was a battling performance in the end and we never gave up till the final whistle but the fact we let it get to that is what is boiling my pish. We simply cannot afford to allow these wee mistakes, yesterday could have cut the gap even further but it's as you were

There are always a couple of wobbles along a journey, and being honest yesterday could have ended up worse than it did.

Win the head to heads, and generally keep a good discipline and we look forward to seeing you back at Firhill next season.

I think asking for my name to be deleted is not unreasonable, if admin4 wants the DPA unleashed on the TAMB then that's what will happen, I don't want to go down that route but she's being an arse about it.

what an utter helmet

Did peterheid scouser not request and get a voluntary banning?

If that is what the guy wants just give him it.

Then his name cannot be found on the members list or his profile seen. Best you can get I think.

I've requested it myself a couple of times... :wink2:

U are a credit to Celtic my friend, a credit. I wish you would stay.

Aye for a long time he was far tooo nice. Really it used to infuriate me.

Now he has gone the other way.

The needle has been oscillating between the two poles of too nice and too nasty and now he needs to calm down and find his natural equilibrium again. I'll be very happy if that is much less nice than the old one but a bit more nice than the current mental one.

Edited by thplinth