Natalie Mcgarry Snp Mp & £30K - Page 12 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Natalie Mcgarry Snp Mp & £30K

You are Brian Spanner and I claim my £10.

I tried to find her rant about the popular board game "Guess Who" as it had more men than women characters.

I wouldn't let her run a coffee morning tombola let alone earn close to £80k so she can work on her plan to chat to ISIS over a cup of tea to roll back centuries of militant theology.

She just hates community justice.

I tried to find her rant about the popular board game "Guess Who" as it had more men than women characters.

I wouldn't let her run a coffee morning tombola let alone earn close to £80k so she can work on her plan to chat to ISIS over a cup of tea to roll back centuries of militant theology.

She just hates community justice.

Given she's made her twitter account private as of last night, you clearly follow her. What does that say about you?

I know nothing about twitter. Does that JK Rowlling account really belong to her? Could it be a spoof account? Seems a wee bit strange that somebody like her could be bothered with shit like this.

It's braw. I follow Nicola Sturgeon and hide my murderous thoughts behind empty terms of endearment.

In essence though, that's exactly what McGarry was saying, that Spanner is a misogynist and Rowling has been supportive of him.

Indeed and this is what Rowling has tried to mislead people on and has succeeded with a number who have just lazily followed her lead.

I know nothing about twitter. Does that JK Rowlling account really belong to her? Could it be a spoof account? Seems a wee bit strange that somebody like her could be bothered with shit like this.

Its her

There's no doubt she's a fine looking woman, but it's pathetic the way middle-aged men (i.e. Spanner, etc) fawn after her every word.

I dunno. I've seen Spanner fawn over Ruth... She's a fine looking woman, but he's barking up the wrong tree there.

Given she's made her twitter account private as of last night, you clearly follow her. What does that say about you?

It says I looked at her tweets before she locked her account. I'm sure she talked about openness and transparency before her election....

It says I looked at her tweets before she locked her account. I'm sure she talked about openness and transparency before her election....

Interesting that you pay so much attention to someone you think is a moron.

She's made the account private temporarily to stop it been swarmed by idiot adult babies who like kids books, I'm sure you'll be able to get updates on her views on vegetables in the near future.

"Rowling hounded out of Scotland..."

She can register for the TAMB and have it out with us.

I'd also add that whilst Natalie McGarry comes across as a nice enough person and has plenty of enthusiasm for the cause of Scottish independence, she's not cut out for the job and with hindsight they made a big mistake selecting her as a candidate.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

She can register for the TAMB and have it out with us.

Even if she gets no direct encouragement to leave, all it would take would be the present fracas to leave her feeling bruised and bitter that it might go elsewhere. What do I know? I don't particularly want to know more about her or where she lives etc etc. But you can't help forming an opinion, when someone intervenes in political debate. I'd say the same if it was Russell Brand or Frankie Boyle...