Natalie Mcgarry Snp Mp & £30K - Page 19 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Natalie Mcgarry Snp Mp & £30K

Bad enough the thought that my standing order for Women for Independence was going in her pocket, but nicking cash for a foodbank??? Hope they jail the cow.

I know getting 56 candidates elected came as a shock to the SNP but FFS they could surely have done better than this fkin airheid?

5 minutes ago, daviebee said:

Bad enough the thought that my standing order for Women for Independence was going in her pocket, but nicking cash for a foodbank??? Hope they jail the cow.

I know getting 56 candidates elected came as a shock to the SNP but FFS they could surely have done better than this fkin airheid?

I was thinking earlier that surely she will serve some jail time

However on googling there is previous case of a Welsh Councillor doing similar and the judge stated that his reputation being fucked was enough 

The same will probably happen to her and she will be made to pay back the money she defrauded 

15 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

I saw she did a Ted Bundy and sacked her legal team then represented herself

The red flag of a Tory boyfriend (now husband) and in particular that Tory was a give away never mind how often she was rolled out by the BBC and STV ... a bit like Angela Haggerty

Shoring up the Protestant No vote

Angela Haggerty was plucked from recent obscurity to appear on BBC Newsnight last night with a lengthy segment 

Strange eh 

6 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Angela Haggerty was plucked from recent obscurity to appear on BBC Newsnight last night with a lengthy segment 

Strange eh 

Always seems to be on Radio Scotland on a weekend morning.  Why?

5 minutes ago, Alibi said:

She's often on the Shereen Nanjiani show on a Saturday morning which I often listen to as there's bugger all on telly at that time.   The other pair that are never off is Paul McNamee, who is the editor of the Big Issue and the journalist Jane Graham.  They're never on at the same time though as they're married to each other and presumably someone has to look after the kids.

2 hours ago, Alibi said:

Because if you want to perpetuate the myth that the SNP are Sinn Fein, Scottish Nationalism is just the same as Irish Republicanism and if you are a Proddy you should be on the opposite side of that then you continually ask Independence supporters like McGarry, Haggerty and Boyd onto every Scottish Radio and TV programme (and James Dornan if possible) where you are seen to be having someone from each side

51TtkVDf85L._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

2lc7axd.jpg

CVYIMLgWUAAcqTg.jpg

Edited by Ally Bongo

• 1 month later...