Natalie Mcgarry Snp Mp & £30K - Page 9 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Natalie Mcgarry Snp Mp & £30K

• 4 weeks later...

I need to bring Natalie McPayPal back. Just made an absolute sick of herself making stuff up n about one of the most popular people on the planet.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/jk-rowling-destroys-snp-politician-7266360

Ah Alan, and then we find out a wee bit more that shows the hypocritcal Sainted author in all her blessed glory.

http://wingsoverscotland.com/the-tweets-you-wont-read/

I need to bring Natalie McPayPal back. Just made an absolute sick of herself making stuff up n about one of the most popular people on the planet.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/jk-rowling-destroys-snp-politician-7266360

I don't think she was actually making anything up but you take on the uber-troll JK Rowling at your peril.

I don't think she was actually making anything up but you take on the uber-troll JK Rowling at your peril.

The sainted author knows she has the media and 6 million mad as a box of frogs followers to back her up, that and her £500 million. Wings has done a better job of defending McGarry than she did.

McGarry accuses Rowling of supporting misogyny then apologizes, Then McGarry comes back again this time with ranting with more insults but this time throws in a few photo shopped tweets. Then states she has to catch a flight and then tells all she is done with twitter. Sounds like a women under pressure.

Edited by EddardStark

The sainted author knows she has the media and 6 million mad as a box of frogs followers to back her up, that and her £500 million. Wings has done a better job of defending McGarry than she did.

Exactly. Add the full backing of the state to that.

She is best left alone. You could be 100% correct with accusations against her, but will never win.

Did she really?

Not quite. She did accuse her of supporting a misogynist Twitter troll (a quite odious character rumoured to be the journalist Ewen McColm).

Rowling comes across as a horrible person on Twitter; a bully. But she's teflon as far as the media are concerned. The whole thing was a set up and the fact McGarry couldnae see that highlights why she is unsuitable for the job she is doing.

I'm just glad she isn't in the SNP, otherwise it would be in all the papers for the next month.

:lol:

Having caught up on Misogynist gate, the SNP will definitely be giving a sigh on relief. On McGarry, she's clearly under a lot of pressure and it's pretty clear she knows that she ####ed up last night, she ####ed up with her accusations, and she ####ed up by bringing the SNP into it when she is an independent... Saying that, there is some abuse being levied at McGarry that has absolutely no place being directed at anyone, never mind a woman who could very well be unwell.

:lol:

Having caught up on Misogynist gate, the SNP will definitely be giving a sigh on relief. On McGarry, she's clearly under a lot of pressure and it's pretty clear she knows that she ####ed up last night, she ####ed up with her accusations, and she ####ed up by bringing the SNP into it when she is an independent... Saying that, there is some abuse being levied at McGarry that has absolutely no place being directed at anyone, never mind a woman who could very well be unwell.

Do you know, I think that's a distinct possibility. The pressure she has been under recently would take its toll on stronger characters.

As irritating as she can be, I actually feel sorry for her just now.

"Twa burds have a shouty match on Twitter" - read all about it.

Misogynist!

I see the Sainted JK has been deleting tweets and Brian Spanner has been handing out retrospective apologies now that his tweets have been getting wider attention.

Exactly why did the Herald mask out Brian Spanner's name from the tweets he published?

Edited by aaid

I see the Sainted JK has been deleting tweets and Brian Spanner has been handing out retrospective apologies now that his tweets have been getting wider attention.

Exactly why did the Herald mask out Brian Spanner's name from the tweets he published?

There is speculation that it is Euan McColm, a particular visceral nawbagger journo who seems to be a regular choice to review papers / talk on panels run by BBC Scotland. Most journos in Scotland follow this Brian Spanner, so there seems some mileage it is a journo like McColm.