Men With Wee Brollys - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Men With Wee Brollys

What's the opinion of men using wee brollys? Not the off massive golf Brollys but the wee handy fellaes

I got one in Albufeira when the heavy rain started the day before the game just to save the phone as I was getting drenched and wished I'd got one years ago. It's came rehr in handy the last week or so but have noticed a couple of smirks and folk looking, folk looking more than usual if truth be telt

It keeps the rain aff if nothing else

Edited by DoonTheSlope

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have much more respect for a guy with a decent sized brolley than some fud in an over sized Callaway or Taylor Made number.

that if you're going to have any brolly then a golf brolly is the way forward.

FFS, you've had your moneys worth out of that. Safeways disappeared aboot 10 years ago. Keeping the same carrier bag for 10 years? Respect. :ok:

I'd have thought more than 10 years ago. In sayomg that my gran seems to have an endless supply of Food Giant bags still.

I remember the old school days when people (guys) would rather get absolutely drenched than risk the wrath of being labeled a brolly poof.

Now I always have one handy in my man bag.

Wow that last sentence is uncool