Spfl This Weekend - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Spfl This Weekend

Time to turn our attention back to on the pitch matters...

Aberdeen v Dundee United - Excellent chance for Aberdeen to get back to winning ways. You would have to start to worry if they were to lose this one as well. Even a draw probably wouldnt cut it?

Hearts v Hamilton - Hearts will be looking to continue there decent run in the league agaisnt Hamilton who seem to have stalled over the past few weeks. Evens seems like a decent price....

Motherwell v ICT - Worryingly a bit of optimism around Fir Park after beating Killie :shocked: Bookies cant split us and we dont seem to be able to score more than one goal just now so maybe a draw. Can go 7th if we win and results go our way - would be good to put a gap between ourselves and Thistle / Dundee United.

St Johnstone v Killie - St Johnstone going well and probably a pick on a lot coupons this weekend so expect a Killie win...

Dundee v Partick Thistle - Nae idea but seeing as im bored and commenting on all games I need to throw it in... 0-0

St Mirren v Hibs - Test for Hibs to see if they can keep some sort of pressure on Rangers

On sunday we have Ross County v Celtic - Depressingly Celtic will probably coast this

And yes its a slow afternoon in the office..

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers vs Alloa - After another week where off the field matters have 'dominated' it will be interesting to see if this has had any effect on Rangers. I can't see Alloa having a go, and after last week I feel that Magic Hat Warbo will be looking for a big result.

(I guess you accidentally forgot to post this fixture :hammer: )

Aberdeen 1-1 Dundee Utd Dons poor run to continue

Hearts 3-1 Hamilton Easy home win for the jambos

Motherwell 1-1 Inverness Sticky one for the well

St Johnstone 2-0 Kilmarnock Saints to take care of killie

Dundee 1-0 Partick Thistle Poor game but Dundee to win

Ross County 0-4 Celtic County to get demolished sadly

St Mirren 0-1 Hibs Hibees good run to continue

Rangers 3-0 Alloa Easy win for sevco

Aberdeen 1-1 Dundee Utd Dons poor run to continue

Hearts 3-1 Hamilton Easy home win for the jambos

Motherwell 1-1 Inverness Sticky one for the well

St Johnstone 2-0 Kilmarnock Saints to take care of killie

Dundee 1-0 Partick Thistle Poor game but Dundee to win

Ross County 0-4 Celtic County to get demolished sadly

St Mirren 0-1 Hibs Hibees good run to continue

Rangers 3-0 Alloa Easy win for sevco

Would agree with these predictions apart from Motherwell. Fancy them to win.

Hibs in the past would bottle this game so we will see tomorrow if our mentality has changed.

I would advise all would be gamblers that even if we are a decent price tomorrow I wouldn't touch us.

I'll be backing you. It's win win ??

Hibs in the past would bottle this game so we will see tomorrow if our mentality has changed.

I would advise all would be gamblers that even if we are a decent price tomorrow I wouldn't touch us.

Ah well I have gone for the hearts hibs double this weekend.

Both a decent price

What they doing? If it's anything to do with tractors - that's not embarrassing, that's cool.

A armed forces parade. :-(

What is meant to be a dignified remembrance time has been turned into a sickly, Americanised, jingoist circus. Celebrating murderering merceneries who are sent half way across the World in pursuit of a rich man from Wall Street's greed. Unlike previous generations who knew what the word dignity meant.

Edited by Ormond

A armed forces parade. :-(

What is meant to be a dignified remembrance time has been turned into a sickly, Americanised, jingoist circus. Celebrating murderering merceneries who are sent half way across the World in pursuit of a rich man from Wall Street's greed. Unlike previous generations who knew what the word dignity meant.

Ach, yer maybe being a bit harsh. Tractors would have been better though.