Spfl This Weekend - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Spfl This Weekend

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never thought I'd say this but Flood seemed to be the difference for us today. Lots of back to basic sideways stuff, but his energy is what we've been missing. I haven't been a Flood fan over the last two years.

For the decent Utd fans on here, I'm going save you any more misery and say nothing with respect to your team.

Just what the doctor ordered for Aberdeen.

A lot more like early season with it has to be said a fairly compliant opponent.

Flood played well in centre midfield and was the basis for dominating possession for most of the match.

Good to see Hayes starting to show a return to form - when he plays well it lifts the team to another level.

Thought it was strange to see McLean start ahead of McGinn but the manager can't be criticised after a long awaited win.

Mixu certainly has his work cut out - the important thing will be to try and not be too far adrift come the transfer window.

Also nice to have an impeccable minute's silence after last year's. Nice touch from both sets of fans with the minutes applause for the young lad who lost his life at school last week.

Iain Iain Iain.

Have you ever thought about being a euthanasia product tester I'm Switzerland... That ship called dig nat as

No I haven't. I'm quite happy with my life. Thank you for suggesting suicide though. That was pretty funny. Edited by iainmac1

I thought we were still quite poor today,few chances created,but not able to take them.

Logan was left wide open so many times in the first half,but simply never received the ball.

Utd never looked like scoring until Jack made a mistake,but fair play to him,he held his hands up and acknowledged it,still don't think he is captain material though.

Good luck to Utd fans,I really think you're gonna need it.

Never thought I'd say this but Flood seemed to be the difference for us today. Lots of back to basic sideways stuff, but his energy is what we've been missing. I haven't been a Flood fan over the last two years.

For the decent Utd fans on here, I'm going save you any more misery and say nothing with respect to your team.

In that case I'll say 'get it right ing up ye' for you mate. That's what you were thinking eh? :D

After Killie scored, which was pretty much from the kick off, I thought they were the best counter attacking team I've seen at McD for a long time. I was worried and thought "We need to go 2-1 up or else we'll be trounced here". Luckily we did. On the other hand, they committed more fouls in the first 30 minues than I've seen some teams hack all season.

It was a joint occasion with SCOTTISH TROOPS - Funnily enough quite a few who were at Ibrox last year. Glasgow brought down an Army Band ?

How becoming of you though. You forget your fans sing a song about Scottish fans dieing in a Stadium Disaster.

Objection : Whataboutery.

I really couldn't give a shit. The silence is all that is needed.

You seem to get excited about all this.

Ah so today it doesn't bother you, how come you were so uptight yesterday?

Oh wait... its because it was 'only' Rangers and now other teams have similar displays it doesn't fit your agenda.

Albion Rovers v Cowdenbeath

Coatbridge is a shithole. Whoever the ref is was an arsehole, perfect day for football.

Clyde v Montrose

Clyde strolled it. knows how they managed to lose to Formartine. Montrose are shite, they'd be struggling in the Highland League if Brora hadn't thrown the playoff.

Famous Aberdeen v Whoever

I assume the champions elect strolled their match.

Well deserved win for the dons yesterday. Thought Flood was good especially. Good to see Hayes and Pawlett making some good runs aswell as Rooney will always be there to score! Utd had a few chances but the game was never in doubt!

Ah so today it doesn't bother you, how come you were so uptight yesterday?

Oh wait... its because it was 'only' Rangers and now other teams have similar displays it doesn't fit your agenda.

Yawn...

Rangers go way over the top 'celebrating' remembrance day, armed forces day etc. I'm sure they did a union day before as well. It's pathetic and for many it is nothing more than a show of how 'quintessentially British' they are .

If other teams also go over the top they are equally pathetic and missing what remembrance day is actually about.

Happy now.

Now please do off and give us all a rest from your shite patter.