Willie Rennie To Make Plea To Yes Voters - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Willie Rennie To Make Plea To Yes Voters

:rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

That was a good one Wullie !

Wonder if Michael Crockart, Jo Swinson, Robert Smith and Michael Moore will try to get into Holyrood as part of this "Lib Dem fightback" we have promised by that wimp Tim Farron. Doubt that "Sir" Danny Alexander will have ago, saw he got himself a job with a Chinese investment bank recently.

On a related note, the word is that Labour have pushed out Drew Smith (their youngest MSP) in order to make room on the Glasgow list, most likely someone who lost their seat back in May. Curran ? Davidson ?

On a related note, the word is that Labour have pushed out Drew Smith (their youngest MSP) in order to make room on the Glasgow list, most likely someone who lost their seat back in May. Curran ? Davidson ?

Katy_Clark_MP.jpeg

If there's one thing I learned when I was a councillor, and wee Willie will be fully aware of, it's not to take anyone's stories at face value. So the wummin and her daughter ... pinch of salt.

It's the oldest trick in the book of psychology. Politicians use it because they know people are sceptical of what they say, so they use an example of 'I met a woman/man the other day...' as a way of typifying a situation they want the wider to associate with and buy into by trying to make it sound like a) the politician didn't just make the scenario up, or B) they think the public are stupid and will take their lead from a (false) premise amplified through what's known as 'an argument from authority'.

Either way, whether Willie Rennie did meet this person or not, he is still and always will be one of the most fundamentally irrelevant people in Scottish politics - and the world.

Don't you think there's a need for a Liberal party in any balanced political environment? I'd say SNP, labour and Tories all have strong authoritarian streaks that need challenging

Yes but there is certainly no place for Willie Rennie

The guy is a snivelling imbecile of the worst kind

I actually like micheal moore, I have a lot of time for him, he was treated badly by better together due to him not spreading enough fear/bullshit... Felt sorry for him when he lost his seat at the GE

:rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

That was a good one Wullie !

Wonder if Michael Crockart, Jo Swinson, Robert Smith and Michael Moore will try to get into Holyrood as part of this "Lib Dem fightback" we have promised by that wimp Tim Farron. Doubt that "Sir" Danny Alexander will have ago, saw he got himself a job with a Chinese investment bank recently.

In all seriousness the worst thing about Rennie is not that he is a noted liar but its that he keeps telling the lie in the hope everyone will eventually believe it's true

Thats his forte as a politician

If he was a politician in England under scrutiny of the English media he would have been finished years ago

He is a clown and gets a free ride from the MSM in Scotland

Tom Gordon @HTScotPol 6h6 hours ago

.@willie_rennie takes credit for the Smith Commission and Scotland Bill at #sldconf