Carlton Cole - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

No doubt Carlton Cole was on really good wages at one time when he was at West Ham. However, he was released by West Ham in 2013, he couldn't find another club, then West Ham offered him an 18 month deal. No doubt that was on vastly reduced terms to his previous contract. He was again freed at the end of that contract and until now hasn't been able to find a new club.

I'd imagine Celtic have probably got him in on decent terms.

He'd have been on 30k easy I'd imagine.

aye 5 -10 year ago maybe.

I feel sorry for Griffiths. I'd ask to leave Celtic if I were him.

^^^ rangers fan :-))

No doubt Carlton Cole was on really good wages at one time when he was at West Ham. However, he was released by West Ham in 2013, he couldn't find another club, then West Ham offered him an 18 month deal. No doubt that was on vastly reduced terms to his previous contract. He was again freed at the end of that contract and until now hasn't been able to find a new club.

I'd imagine Celtic have probably got him in on decent terms.

Buttons I would guess. Scottish football is the last stop saloon for guys like this.