Unionist Billboards - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Unionist Billboards

"

Alastair Cameron, who runs a small business, Braeburn Consulting, with close to £250,000 in revenue, said he also moved 90 per cent of his cash holdings, as well as a slug of personal savings, south of the border. “To set up a new business in England and move my money now was extremely cheap and easy. I worry that it wouldn’t be after a Yes vote.”

"

Just wow - funk off then and dinnae come back.

Anyone know who is behind this?

sXo8rLx.jpg

I actually welcome this. We're not even in the middle of any campaign and they're having to spend money on this. It shows that they're losing the gradual battle.

Any other country in the world, it's independence, but separation in Scotland.

Aye. As annoying as it is - it's simple politicking and is fair game I'm afraid. It's bvllshit negative language with a purpose and it's up to people to see through that nonsense.

This guy is listed as a director.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/c38bd692-377f-11e4-bd0a-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3m0KRf2H6

Sounds like a ragtag bunch of tory BT types, but no doubt being funded by someone.

Would be intrigued to know if he moved his money back to Scotland (post-vote) after getting his opportunity to make FT headlines out of this despite major banks response in the middle of the article that there had been no major movement of funds.