Northern Ireland On The Brink Of Qualification - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Northern Ireland On The Brink Of Qualification

These folk are deluded. It was ok for them to sing your just a small part of England but when we responded with your just a small part of ireland the y couldn't take it. Not nice people.

lol.....

We are a small part of Ireland!

What did the not nice people do when you pointed out that geographical fact?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can reapeat it till the cows come home but it is still a heap of shite

A sizeable proportion of the catholic population don't give a crap about football as they have no interest in sport at all

A sizeable proportion of the Catholic population are indifferent to the NI football team

A sizeable proportion of the Catholic population don't give a crap about football as they are gaa fans

A sizeable proportion of the Catholic population support the roi

Ergo - you are talking shite

And spare me the straw man argument re parading when we all know the issue is loyalists parades no matter how you dress it up as 'as bad as each other' given the history and number of nationalist parades compared to loyalist1:10 and they generally March wherevtheyvare welcomed

As to the rest of the country ? The celebration of qualification will mirror that of the fleg protests - 1 man and his dog at the usual locations - the days of bringing this place to a standstill are long gone

You are now bringing up fleg protesters? Seriously, who gives a about that lot?

Pretty evident from your posts, you have an issue with them uns, but us uns are ok!

Speaks volumes, no doubt its over your head!

A lot of folk are not really bothered about football, but, they like to see their country do well....

Well, most do!

Will be back to normal after France. Hope our paths never cross again. And that is no slight on u mate as I'm sure there are many decent fans amongst you.pity the majority are not.

I have no issue with Scotland, you have a problem with NI, your issue, not mine!

The vast majority of fans are friendly and good humoured. Like Scotland, we have a minority of Sectarian bigots in our country!

Sad, but unfortunately true!

Guys please just ignore this troll.

He's getting a rise out of all the attention despite never making a single decent contribution.

Ignore him and he will go away back to FollowFollow or wherever.

Who says he supports Rangers? Most of the trolls on here don't support either half of the Old Firm.

Guys please just ignore this troll.

He's getting a rise out of all the attention despite never making a single decent contribution.

Ignore him and he will go away back to FollowFollow or wherever.

Yet here you are in a NI thread.....

Follow Follow? Rangers I take it?

That's the simplicity of it all, from NI - supports Rangers.....

You are now bringing up fleg protesters? Seriously, who gives a about that lot?

Pretty evident from your posts, you have an issue with them uns, but us uns are ok!

Speaks volumes, no doubt its over your head!

A lot of folk are not really bothered about football, but, they like to see their country do well....

Well, most do!

Spoofer and a tedious one at that

I've been all round Europe with the NI team.....

Never heard anyone called a Fenian nor any pubs smashed up......

Bottom line is, I'm not sure I believe your story. You don't come across as credible.

You've never heard a ni fan use the world fenian? If you have been all around Europe I suspect your lying here.

Remember Neil Lennon? He was abused by his own 'fans'

I've been all round Europe with the NI team.....

Never heard anyone called a Fenian nor any pubs smashed up......

Bottom line is, I'm not sure I believe your story. You don't come across as credible.

:lol:

I don't give a feck what you believe. Many folk on here will have seen the pub your fans smashed up next to the Aviva. Many folk on here will have heard the continual singing of bigoted songs from your fans at games.

You've never heard a ni fan use the world fenian? If you have been all around Europe I suspect your lying here.

Remember Neil Lennon? He was abused by his own 'fans'

Neil stick from a section of our support, shameful btw.....

But support from the vast majority!

Whether or not you believe I am lying..... is irrelevant to me, I suspect going by your previous posts you decided to believe what suits you regardless...... of truth

:lol:

I don't give a feck what you believe. Many folk on here will have seen the pub your fans smashed up next to the Aviva. Many folk on here will have heard the continual singing of bigoted songs from your fans at games.

I explained the circumstances of the match..... and the likelihood of attracking ballbegs! It did, unfortunately.

Every club/country has this element in their support. ....

Rangers in Manchester, Celtic in Amsterdam. .... Aberdeen Casuals..... blah blah blah.....

Only a bigot would suggest the majority of their support were scum!

Clueless.

Waiting for train at Mount Florida after NI friendly a bunch of NI people singing non stop "shoulder to shoulder with the UDA" crap.couldn't believe the polis let them away with it.

I was on a train full of Celtic supporters one time.... they were singing sectarian songs!

Got off thinking Ballbegs!

Do I believe this is how all/ most Celtic supporters are?..... no, that would be stupid!

Neil stick from a section of our support, shameful btw.....

But support from the vast majority!

Whether or not you believe I am lying..... is irrelevant to me, I suspect going by your previous posts you decided to believe what suits you regardless...... of truth

And what stick did he take? Since you've said you've never heard anyone say the word fenian at a game.

Unless your lying and contradicting yourself.

• 4 weeks later...