Northern Ireland On The Brink Of Qualification - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Northern Ireland On The Brink Of Qualification

Back on topic.....

A DRAW today will mean we not only qualify, but also top the group!

Considering we are well capable of losing to Romania, Hungary, Finland , Greece and even the Faroes Islands.....

Its quite an achievement !

It is indeed. I mean no disrespect but I don't think anyone could have predicted you boys qualifying with games to spare.

Watching the Welsh celebrations this morning and obviously your own it's been particularly hard to take given we won't be there.

Anyway congratulations m8, I'm seething with envy but don't grudge any of you (Wales, NI and Ireland) this. You planning on going over aye?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle Lafferty being interviewed said he'd like to get Argentina or Brazil in their group in the summer. He'd like to test himself against Messi or Neymar but isn't sure how many goals Neymar has scored in this campaign.

Oh dear god.

Edited by DaveyDenoon

Kyle Lafferty being interviewed said he'd like to get Argentina or Brazil in their group in the summer. He'd like to test himself against Messi or Neymar but isn't sure how many goals Neymar has scored in this campaign.

Oh dear god.

:lol: The guy's always been a walloper and just proves the point that brain cells aren't a prerequisite for being a fitba player. He is however, getting to go to the Euros, unlike us, even if he doesn't realise it :worried:

It is indeed. I mean no disrespect but I don't think anyone could have predicted you boys qualifying with games to spare.

Watching the Welsh celebrations this morning and obviously your own it's been particularly hard to take given we won't be there.

Anyway congratulations m8, I'm seething with envy but don't grudge any of you (Wales, NI and Ireland) this. You planning on going over aye?

I didn't expect it either. ... lol

Aye, I am planning on going..... along with all the bandwagon jumpers! Should be fun.....

Oh dear god.

Never seen it..... lol

I assume he was taking the piss though....

At the time of the Euro Draw some the teams that have qualified had pretty low rankings

Albania - 40

Northern Ireland - 39

Iceland - 38

Cyprus could be the lowest ranked team to qualify - 46.

That's England's group in France right there.