Ticket Alert - 8000 = 2+ Points - Page 5 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Alert - 8000 = 2+ Points

joe545

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will be watching posts on here to help judge where most supporters are....I helped them arrange pick up venues for the Cyprus friendly after they phoned me to say foot soldiers staying in different locations and they wanted to go to them....in the end the girls did 3 pick ups Limassol/Larnaca/Stadium

and a wonderful pickup it was..

And the SFA know this ??

I would imagine so. I know they're thick but they'd have to be immensely fecking thick not to know it.

If they insist on Faro and at the stadium only, there will be a massive queue at the ground. I, for one, will certainly not be making a special journey in to Faro to collect a ticket.

Because of my address I always have to picket ticket up.

I think in this case as most people are flying in on Friday or Saturday, the day after the Poland game, so why not have a pickup at Faro airport somewhere on the Friday and Saturday. I assume most people are flying to Faro.

Then transfer the pickup to the stadium on the Sunday.

Edited by amsterdam scot

Because of my address I always have to picket ticket up.

I think in this case as most people are flying in on Friday or Saturday, the day after the Poland game, so why not have a pickup at Faro airport somewhere on the Friday and Saturday. I assume most people are flying to Faro.

Then transfer the pickup to the stadium on the Sunday.

Too sensible a suggestion. Edited by Parklife

I think this will easily go down to zero pointers. They may not display it as such on the previous 10 away games page later on, but the Georgia game also essentially went down to zero pointers, if you take the waiting list into consideration.