Ticket Alert - 8000 = 2+ Points - Page 4 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Alert - 8000 = 2+ Points

joe545

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davy - we are staying in the Hotel Baltum in Albuferia

Adam

Don't listen to this old codger. We are in Hotel Eva in Faro. He's likely looking at a secondary booking I made in Albuferia before we decided in Faro. See you in Tibilisi.

(Keep an eye out for my NEW flag!)

J

They will get extra tickets if needed I'm sure. 8000 may be enough on top of all the tickets sold through gibraltar fa.

Just had a look at Gibraltar FA ticket site and I reckon they`ve sold between 650 - 675 tickets in the away end and there`s at least 1,000 still available. SSC tickets appear to be selling at the current rate of 180 a day

Anyone who is ITK know if the pick up will be in Faro or Albuffeira??

Not in the know, but surely they wouldn't make it away over in Albufeira. Many fans might be staying there, but not all. Faro would make more sense. However, neither is ideal if you are staying in the other and have already arranged transport to the stadium. A difficult one for the SSC.

Not in the know, but surely they wouldn't make it away over in Albufeira. Many fans might be staying there, but not all. Faro would make more sense. However, neither is ideal if you are staying in the other and have already arranged transport to the stadium. A difficult one for the SSC.

They will be watching posts on here to help judge where most supporters are....I helped them arrange pick up venues for the Cyprus friendly after they phoned me to say foot soldiers staying in different locations and they wanted to go to them....in the end the girls did 3 pick ups Limassol/Larnaca/Stadium

Surely they will have a pick up at stadium on match day

Always a stadium pick up on match day as your final option for those arriving late or those who like to dwell in the pub as long as possible

Can't see why they wouldn't have pick ups in Faro, Albefuira and at the stadium. It may mean another one or two personnel going out but that shouldn't be a problem. If they pay my flight and hotel I'll man one of the venues!