Allan Mcgregor - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allan Mcgregor

northernscum

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Politics and football do mix. The way it should be. Imagine rugby was played all around the world.

He is no longer good enough and a unionist tosser.

Maybe for Celtic and Rangers fans but politics has no bearing on who I support.

Plenty of nationalist tossers.

Ps your club has been run by unionist tossers for most of my lifetime.

Another one on here is when people write loose instead of lose. It's not feckin hard to spell is it?

I am sure its been covered before and it can get quite petty, but its up their with poor grammar. Your going to ask me for examples now arent you?

• 2 months later...

I just thought I would give this thread a bump considering McGregor has now kept 5 successive clean sheets, and is a key part of the Hull defence that has only conceded 8 goals this season (less than any of the 92 football league clubs).

Think its fair to say the big man has answered some of his critics, he's probably the form goalkeeper in the English Championship right now.

I just thought I would give this thread a bump considering McGregor has now kept 5 successive clean sheets, and is a key part of the Hull defence that has only conceded 8 goals this season (less than any of the 92 football league clubs).

Think its fair to say the big man has answered some of his critics, he's probably the form goalkeeper in the English Championship right now.

shaggers BACK :ok: