Mourinho - Being An Absolute Bell End Again - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mourinho - Being An Absolute Bell End Again

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I right in thinking that his problem was that the player had gone down basically to waste time and that by running on to treat him so quickly it meant that he had to go off the park, temporarily reducing them to 9 men?

Not that his actions can be excused in any way but it's slightly different to his disputing whether an injured player is fit to carry on or not.

Am I right in thinking that his problem was that the player had gone down basically to waste time and that by running on to treat him so quickly it meant that he had to go off the park, temporarily reducing them to 9 men?

Not that his actions can be excused in any way but it's slightly different to his disputing whether an injured player is fit to carry on or not.

The player went down injured and the ref called the medical team on, what did he expect?

If he didn't get his players to be greeting little baw bags then there wouldn't be a problem.

The player went down injured and the ref called the medical team on, what did he expect?

If he didn't get his players to be greeting little baw bags then there wouldn't be a problem.

Agreed. The curse of players going down for nothing coming back to haunt them yet it's apparently the physio's fault.

That was Joses version of the events

The correct version is that with the player down, the ref called on the medical team. The medical team had to go on. Jose had no part to play in that process and thats what probably pissed him off so much. He's a control freak and in this incident he had no control.

That was Joses version of the events

The correct version is that with the player down, the ref called on the medical team. The medical team had to go on. Jose had no part to play in that process and thats what probably pissed him off so much. He's a control freak and in this incident he had no control.

Well that's hit the nail firmly on the head hasn't it?

Nobody could've put it better.

Yup I did indeed forget that.

Although not yet proven. But if it is then he should be sacked immediately.

I know who I believe. A reputable hard working professional who went through years of training and education to get where they are or a complete brain dead bawbag.

I know who I believe. A reputable hard working professional who went through years of training and education to get where they are or a complete brain dead bawbag.

Indeed

I know who my money is on as well.

Hope she sues and wins her case. She deserves it. She's worked bloody hard to get where she did and apparently is highly respected in her field.

Good luck to her.

Indeed

I know who my money is on as well.

Hope she sues and wins her case. She deserves it. She's worked bloody hard to get where she did and apparently is highly respected in her field.

Good luck to her.

Football remains a highly sexist environment. For her to be the head doctor at one of Europe's top clubs will have taken a lot of grit and determination over and above her years of training.

I hope she gets a massive payout and I hope it goes to court. But I expect she will accept a bumper payoff from the Russian billionaire.

• 2 weeks later...

Report I read said Southampton had 2 good penalty claims turned down, one a stone waller.

Yes, they did. Both definite. Chelsea's probably should've been given too in fairness.

Mourinho blaming the SNP now.

Edited by DaveyDenoon

• 3 weeks later...