Celtic Vs Malmo, Who Will Qualify ? - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Vs Malmo, Who Will Qualify ?

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Izz a guerr e, is he good, is he fcuk , absolutely rotten, and brown was garbage the night,

I thought Brown played well first half and not too bad in the second. Forrest was probably better than I've seen in a long time but still pretty terrible. I don't get a winger that doesn't take people on and go by them.

Armstrong and Griffiths were the best players on the pitch. Bringing on Ciftci was a mistake. I really can't see how that boy is a footballer. Quite possibly the worst player in any division I've ever seen. They'd have been better off with 10 men

Izz a guerr e, is he good, is he fcuk , absolutely rotten,

He's absolutely useless!

Didn't think Brown was that bad. Other than the few dodgy passes/headers (one of which helped cost a goal), he did well IMO.

People have some odd opinions about hiw players play.

Anyone would think there was hidden agendas in these 'opinions'.

Tough ask from the outset but I still think we can do enough to progress.

Regardless though we'll keep the Scottish Flag flying.

And fair play to your club for ibeing so

Nevertheless, do you deny that tonight's performance was unprofessional given the start your club enjoyed?

All ifs and buts. Many on here have or had us down as getting knocked out by Malmo so we hold a lead at half time which is good however that lead could and might have been more.

Lots of 'their defence is pish' but Malmo leaked 3 so I'd suggest their aint that great either..

All ifs and buts. Many on here have or had us down as getting knocked out by Malmo so we hold a lead at half time which is good however that lead could and might have been more.

Lots of 'their defence is pish' but Malmo leaked 3 so I'd suggest their aint that great either..

I'll try again.

The question was were Celtic unprofessional having taken a two goal lead after 10 minutes?

I'll try again.

The question was were Celtic unprofessional having taken a two goal lead after 10 minutes?

Unprofessional?

If you want to call it that fire on.

It's a game of football and these things happen. Teams lose 4 goal leads.

Don't let that get in the way of the boner you've popped in the 95th minute though.

I watched the first 15 minutes, then let the wife have the remote, turned it back on just before Bergets 1st goal.

After that start, I couldn't believe Celtic had let them back in, then to do it again.

:shocked:

Once again wonder if Scott Browns temperament is a bit of a liability at this level?