Recommend An Aftershave ? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Recommend An Aftershave ?

Going on holiday this Sunday, as part of a tradition I always buy a good bottle of aftershave, prior to a few cool beers in the departure lounge, anyone any suggestions to a good scented, long lasting aroma aftershave

(Been down the Hugo Boss, Lacoste, Aramus etc etc)

Suggestions appreciated (budget about 90 bucks)

Thanks in advance ??

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two I'm rocking at the moment are Invictus by Paco Raban and Allure Sport by Chanel.

Want to get some L'eau D'Isaay by Issay Miake as I used to wear it quite a bit and I want to try some out again. A beautiful summer fragrance, used to get loads of compliments when it was a new fragrance.

J

The two I'm rocking at the moment are Invictus by Paco Raban and Allure Sport by Chanel.

Want to get some L'eau D'Isaay by Issay Miake as I used to wear it quite a bit and I want to try some out again. A beautiful summer fragrance, used to get loads of compliments when it was a new fragrance.

J

Bordering on effeminate big man. Keep it butch(ish), yeah?

J

Yup. Always gets complimented. It's the only fragrance that I genuinely believe can help get you your hole :ok:

Kouros was the business back in the 1980s.

I quite like Diesel Only the Brave - having said that I've had the same bottle of it for 4 years...

I wondered if anyone would mention Kouros. Managed to get my Nat King based on its scent quite a few times in Paisley in the 80s. Mind you it was Paisley......

Yup. Always gets complimented. It's the only fragrance that I genuinely believe can help get you your hole :ok:

you've never tried D&G Masculine - birds used to migrate towards it

discountinued now but noticing you can get old stock for 4 times what was going price - i have my cupboard stock pilled with a few bottles i bought 2-3 years ago

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Dolce-Gabbana/D-G-Masculine-488.html

I wondered if anyone would mention Kouros. Managed to get my Nat King based on its scent quite a few times in Paisley in the 80s. Mind you it was Paisley......

Kouros was quality gear! That, along with being a drop dead gorgeous fanny magnet, was tremendous during my clubbing days of the 80's. :P

JPG is always good. Spending £90 on aftershave is not. I rely on aftershave at Xmas to see me through the year and I've got a fairly decent wee collection going.

90% of the time when I put on aftershave its Ferrari red had plenty of complements about it over time.

Agee with the Paul smith green its one of my backups. Ceruti image is very nice as well and in the same citrus bracket as Ferrari and Paul smith