Any Regrets Not Buying The Season Tickets? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Any Regrets Not Buying The Season Tickets?

kmcca5

No, got my tickets for the games I wanted. Missed Gibraltar so would have lost out.

I also have 6 for Poland and the other 5 I go with can't make it so plenty for my other mates who want to go. (All Polish) :lol:

No. I went to Georgia, RoI, England friendly and am going to Poland. Missed Gibraltar and missing Germany. Not a great deal of difference but saved some cash. I doubt I'll buy one again as I give some games a miss depending on my holidays left from work.

Edit to say that with hindsight I'd have given the England game a miss but you can't say no in the build up to it.

Edited by Johnnyshaker

Guest allyc

Not really.uefas week of football has guaranteed I've been to the least amount of qualifications games of any campaign.5 from 10 by the end.

Not really.uefas week of football has guaranteed I've been to the least amount of qualifications games of any campaign.5 from 10 by the end.

It's a pain in the tits.

Not been to any of the home games this campaign so no regrets not buying a season ticket.The prices are through the roof.I joined the Welsh Supporters club a few years ago to get tickets for the Scotland game,I still get updates from them.Their season ticket was only £75 so where do the SFA get their prices from?

I bought the half season ticket, does this entitle me to purchase extra tickets for the Poland and Germany games? Or is it just the full season ticket holders?

yeah season ticket holders and multi package can apply for extra from noon