Any Regrets Not Buying The Season Tickets? - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Any Regrets Not Buying The Season Tickets?

kmcca5

Not been to any of the home games this campaign so no regrets not buying a season ticket.The prices are through the roof.I joined the Welsh Supporters club a few years ago to get tickets for the Scotland game,I still get updates from them.Their season ticket was only £75 so where do the SFA get their prices from?

And they are a top 10, pot 1 team!

J

No regrets whatsoever! The whole thing was a rip off and still annoys me that we sold 8000 of them when we had a chance to hit the SFA where it hurt them. Expect an increase for World Cup 2018 qualifiers.

Not been to any of the home games this campaign so no regrets not buying a season ticket.The prices are through the roof.I joined the Welsh Supporters club a few years ago to get tickets for the Scotland game,I still get updates from them.Their season ticket was only £75 so where do the SFA get their prices from?

So if we qualify you will have missed out on the majority of a historic qualification campaign?

Not really.uefas week of football has guaranteed I've been to the least amount of qualifications games of any campaign.5 from 10 by the end.

The week of football is here to say. The next WC campaign and the Nations League following the same format.

Personally I love the way they do it. We have always played midweek games so it makes no difference to me if we play on a Monday or a Wednesday. I am lucky where my work gives me about 30 days holiday a year so I can just book in all the games well in advance.

So if we qualify you will have missed out on the majority of a historic qualification campaign?

I've been lucky to see a few qualifying campaigns in the past I have also enjoyed my fair share of away games.

I've been lucky to see a few qualifying campaigns in the past I have also enjoyed my fair share of away games.

That is where we are different, I have never attended any campaign where we have qualified so keep on going like a mug.

Imagine ending up sitting next to a total bawsac and having to sit with then game after game! Fk that!

There seems to be bawbags no matter where you sit in Hampden but I know what you mean. I got stuck in front of a complete bellend in the last campaign. He was always falling about blootered and kicking the back of my seat.

It's only three games this campaign, unless you count Northern Ireland, so not too bad.

I was a few rows in front off some posh twat last campaign and everytime an opposition player went down he would shout "he's contracted the aids virus"

It wasn't funny the first time, the sad thing is some people would pish themselves time and time again

With the season ticket holder only extra tickets going on sale tomorrow is anyone regretting not getting a season ticket?

YES

No, got my tickets for the games I wanted. Missed Gibraltar so would have lost out.

I also have 6 for Poland and the other 5 I go with can't make it so plenty for my other mates who want to go. (All Polish) :lol:

pretty pathetic if u give 5 polish mates tickets when there will be loads of scots missing out on us potentially qualifying. But hey you will look great in front of your polish mates.

pretty pathetic if u give 5 polish mates tickets when there will be loads of scots missing out on us potentially qualifying. But hey you will look great in front of your polish mates.

Not really, his tickets to give away. It's his friends, not like he's just selling them for profit.

Not really, his tickets to give away. It's his friends, not like he's just selling them for profit.

True. It was however just a small joke having a dig at the whingers up in arms at polish in our end. If my girlfriend or any of our polish mates (mostly female) wanted to go I wouldn't have a problem giving them a ticket.

Edited by Jagtag

True. It was however just a small joke having a dig at the whingers up in arms at polish in our end. If my girlfriend or any of our polish mates (mostly female) wanted to go I wouldn't have a problem giving them a ticket.

Fair doos apologies, so many people getting bent out of shape. The sfa sell tickets for the away fans in the south stand anyway.

I haven't seen any (or certainly many) whingers up in arms at away fans being in our end. What I have seen are comments that relate to the fact that it would be beneficial to the team, to fill out our stands with our own fans, to create the best Scotland supporting atmosphere possible. Not many Scotland fans would have an issue if they end up sitting next to a Polish or German fan. It would be hypocritical of us to have such a problem with it, considering we buy up home end tickets for our away games.

There is a clear distinction between wanting the best for the team and "whinging" about having away fans in our end at Hampden. That is why we should make these efforts to limit the away fans getting tickets in our areas. If they do get their hands on tickets, fair play to them.

Edited by EIFA10

I regret not buying one but only because I missed the deadline because I mis-read the email sent out by the SSC. I thought the sale ended on Friday so I tried to log on on Wednesday when the sale had stopped and the system wouldn't let me buy tickets to the Poland match. I called up the SSC and they wouldn't help me, I missed the deadline by a matter of hours but they still refused to help. Luckily I knew a ST holder who got me the ticket I needed for the Poland match.