Wimbledon 2015 - Page 14 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wimbledon 2015

Fairbairn

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Federer serves as well as he did yesterday and Novak is unable, like Andy, to formulate a plan to return them and plays too passively then Fed wins.

That's a bit of an obvious statement is it not?

:( Bad weekend for the Dunblane duo.

Iwouldn't go as far as that. Final of a grand slam for Jamie is a great achievement. I also suspect Andy will use this loss in a positive way similar to 2 years ago and come back stronger.

Loved the women's doubles final.

Martina Hingis winning once again after such a long time and winning in style too.

Lovely Indian girl with her too :)

Great to see players who played with such joy and beauty and smiling throughout the match.

Hope Federer wins. He's played the best leading to the final.

He's been magnificent. Undoubtedly the best player ever to play the game, and playing some of his best tennis ever.

There's absolutely no reason for it, but I can't stand him. Or his wanky 'RF' gear, or his chubby missus, or the star-struck middle-class divots who idolise him.

It's petty bitterness, I love it.

He's been magnificent. Undoubtedly the best player ever to play the game, and playing some of his best tennis ever.

There's absolutely no reason for it, but I can't stand him. Or his wanky 'RF' gear, or his chubby missus, or the star-struck middle-class divots who idolise him.

It's petty bitterness, I love it.

Haha we couldn't stop laughing at those RF hats on Friday.

I'm the same, there's something unlikeable about him, no fan of Djokovic either but they play the best tennis, and unfortunately for Murray guarantee the best final

Haha we couldn't stop laughing at those RF hats on Friday.

I'm the same, there's something unlikeable about him, no fan of Djokovic either but they play the best tennis, and unfortunately for Murray guarantee the best final

You do know the hats are a Nike range, similar to what they did/do with Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan? Puma also did with Becker, and of course the Adidas Edberg and Lendl range (and that's just tennis). It's not one man promoting a cult and it's not new........

You do know the hats are a Nike range, similar to what they did/do with Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan? Puma also did with Becker, and of course the Adidas Edberg and Lendl range (and that's just tennis). It's not one man promoting a cult and it's not new........

Still lame and deserves to be mocked

I've already seen what I expected. Novak's being rewarded for his greater aggression than Andy. Look at his ground strokes - they are peppering the baseline and tramlines and forcing the errors from Federer. Watch the Murray semi and his ground strokes were peppering the service line and nowhere near enough depth. I hope Andy is watching this. Of course Fed is not quite serving to quite the same standard as the other day but returning serve and ground strokes Novak's have been far better than Andy could muster.

I've already seen what I expected. Novak's being rewarded for his greater aggression than Andy. Look at his ground strokes - they are peppering the baseline and tramlines and forcing the errors from Federer. Watch the Murray semi and his ground strokes were peppering the service line and nowhere near enough depth. I hope Andy is watching this. Of course Fed is not quite serving to quite the same standard as the other day but returning serve and ground strokes Novak's have been far better than Andy could muster.

What a sentence to start a post.