Scumbag Bbc - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scumbag Bbc

Switched over to Pistorios crap from First Ministers speech. What a shower of biased ignorance to a vital speech from the First Minister. I hope people remember this when they vote.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Switched over to Pistorios crap from First Ministers speech. What a shower of biased ignorance to a vital speech from the First Minister. I hope people remember this when they vote.

....and such an important debate going over on on their Parliament channel.

The bastards have even surprised me with their outrageous bias. That fat kûnt who interviewed the John Lewis guy almost ran roon the studio celebrating.

Nick Robinson heckling at a press conference, pathetic as fck.

Only a complete wankstain would disagree.

He just nailed robinson. said the scare stories re RBS were not on. they have only ever calculated tax income on RBS' scottish operations and a press release by RBS confirms that this will not affect jobs. Has said he welcomes the full investigation into the BBC's lack of impartiality on this.

Wow. When you are up against it you lash out. Rabble rousing, shut down questions from the Beeb and then shut down debate. Welcome to Ecks world.

Who do you hate more.....Salmond, Scotland or yourself ?

You really are an utter troll. Hopefully next week will see you booted from here for good.

He just nailed robinson. said the scare stories re RBS were not on. they have only ever calculated tax income on RBS' scottish operations and a press release by RBS confirms that this will not affect jobs. Has said he welcomes the full investigation into the BBC's lack of impartiality on this.

Ahhh that explains the comment on the radio about accusations of bias I just heard

The BBC from day 1 can not ,have not and will never be impartial concerning Independence and Scotland as a country.Turkeys just don't vote for Xmas.

We have had to endure relentless state propaganda for decades.The most immediate benefit of independence will be start from next Friday.

Tune in ..Turn on and watch these b@stards implode by the hour

Salmond is refuting every false story put out.....and yet, the BBC rolling headlines still back up the untrue scare stories!

Instead of saying RBS to keep jobs in Scotland, the BBC are still going with 'RBS to move registered office to London'

and 'John Lewis say prices will rise after a YES', when this it total rubbish

Edited by Hessen

Ahhh that explains the comment on the radio about accusations of bias I just heard

he was very good. Nick robinson tried to keep butting in and asking questions and salmond actually said he would like to speak to his international press friends, and turned to Al Jazeera reporter for a question!

complete snub for bbc.

he was very good. Nick robinson tried to keep butting in and asking questions and salmond actually said he would like to speak to his international press friends, and turned to Al Jazeera reporter for a question!

complete snub for bbc.

Brilliant! :ok: