Rangers Recovery - Season 2015/2016 - Page 19 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Recovery - Season 2015/2016

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the fact he pinged it in for us to score made it decent. Surprised he never got halfed in two right enough.

Sure you didn't like that one. No' even a wee bit? :D

I wanted Ayr to pump you that game.

Kancheksis did some shite pirouette against us at ibrox too. Pretty sure he got hawfed a couple of mins later.

Kancheksis did some shite pirouette against us at ibrox too. Pretty sure he got hawfed a couple of mins later.

Was that the game when he was down in the corner and the ball went out for a goal kick?

He looked like a total tube with that one. Now that was an epic fail.

I'm certain the defender (Hay maybe?) just shoulder barged him right into advertising boards when he done it. :lol:

I'm sure we have all been the victim of showboating. While I agree it is a little disrespectful, the way to deal with it is to boot the guy into row z, not go to the papers after the event.

I'm sure we have all been the victim of showboating. While I agree it is a little disrespectful, the way to deal with it is to boot the guy into row z, not go to the papers after the event.

:ok:

I think most folk are in agreement on that.

What's the thoughts of the rangers fans on here on the press they're getting?

There seems to be a school of thought that they're playing good football and things are going quite well, and the media are diverting attention to the arrests at Easter road and this show boating incident.

Personally as a non old firm fan I think it's laughable!

However it's possibly just that Rangers fans have become used to the sycophantic media in Glasgow after years of cosy interviews with chick, succulent lamb and the boss with no surname.

There seems to be a school of thought that they're playing good football and things are going quite well, and the media are diverting attention to the arrests at Easter road and this show boating incident.

However it's possibly just that Rangers fans have become used to the sycophantic media in Glasgow after years of cosy interviews with chick, succulent lamb and the boss with no surname.

To be perfectly honest I've been paying little attention to whats in the press. I'm just enjoying looking forward to our games coming round for the first time in about 5 years! I'm actually gutted to be missing the Hibs game this weekend whereas last season it wouldn't have bothered me a jot.

Guest BlueGaz

I don't read any of it. Only news I get / read is official news about the team etc. What has happened recently regarding those running the club, the manager and the players is all I am interested in and it is all long, long overdue. Unfortunately, those supporters that let the club down, often, can't be replaced or it would almost be perfect. That aside, everything moving in a positive direction rather than standing still or going backwards, IMHO.