Holyrood 2016 Election - Polls Ahoy. - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Holyrood 2016 Election - Polls Ahoy.

Guest Extreme0

Guest Extreme0

Constituency:

SNP: 49% (+4)
LAB: 25% (-6)
CON: 15% (+1)
LD: 7% (-1)
GRN: 2% (n/c)
UKIP: 1% (+1)

Regional:

SNP: 43% (-1)
LAB: 24% (-2)
CON: 16% (+4)
LD: 6% (+1)
GRN: 7% (+3)
UKIP: 2% (+1)
SSP: 3% (+3)

Projected seats

SNP: 70 (+1)
LAB: 30 (-7)
CON: 17 (+2)
LIB DEM: 6 (+1)
GRN: 6 (+4)
UKIP: 0 (-)

SNP to make a few gains but the fact that people are voting for them in regional when they are going to get most seats in each constituency is bloody stupid. People don't know how AMS works and unironically any SNP voter who votes for the SNP in regional are just letting labour have the chance of more seats.

Up to the likes of the Greens and SSP to campaign and explain the AMS system.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Extreme0

There's a vote on Saturday on whether to Amalgamate the SSP into the deep void of unknowness that is the SLP.

You got a link to this information? I'm having a hard time finding it it on google as well as the SSP related twitter/facebook stuff.

Went back and read the Scotpop blog, and I still think I would like a very large Green vote on the list.

I don't think the SNP will miss FPTP and won't have a great need for regional seats. I'd love to see a strong Green presence.

Guest Extreme0

The thing is that the SNP would still love to see their majority though so it wouldn't surprise me if they just let people or even adovcade them to vote SNP/SNP.

Of course this would mean more Labour seats. But either have a moronic party that can't do shit or a party that shares some ideas but would make them a similer position to the Labour/SNP minority stuff.

Edited by Extreme0

There's a vote on Saturday on whether to Amalgamate the SSP into the deep void of unknowness that is the SLP.

Interesting. How do you think the vote will go? Or are you out of the loop due to being persona non grata? ;)

You got a link to this information? I'm having a hard time finding it it on google as well as the SSP related twitter/facebook stuff.

Interesting. How do you think the vote will go? Or are you out of the loop due to being persona non grata? ;)

It's an internal matter for members so hasn't been advertised, it is in the public domain due to some members voicing their opinion on it so I don't think I'll be murdered in the dead of night for telling folk about it :lol:. Info in the link below.

http://tommyballgovan.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/why-ssp-members-should-vote-against.html

I've no idea how the vote will go, definitely out of the loop :lol:. The members who I've spoken out against it are the "Old Guard", I like Tommy Ball, he speaks out against Colin Fox's moronic rhetoric, but he's been around long enough not to get turfed out for it. :wink2:. I'm agree with Tommy in this instance, caution always caution.

Edited by Scunnered

That along with the fishing industry we have left, they are too busy trying to make restaurants/chippers ect use sustainable fish from Norway/iceland and Faroes when infact norway gets their fish from our waters and the other two fish the same stocks,,,,and dont get me started on the seals,,, they wonder why the salmon stocks are declining,,, they will mot be getting a vote from me thats for sure,, they backed independence so i have some repect for them but would hate yo see them have any clout

Greens would savage the oil industry will their nonsense concerning Global Warning.

Edited by hampden_loon2878

I wonder if the SNP will put the "Nicola Sturgeon for First Minister" tag line on the list ballot paper this time?...

When Salmond did that, wasn't it to put them at the top of the ballot paper, alphabetically?