Rangers Vs Hibs Play-Off Semi-Final_First Leg 20Th May, Second Leg 23Rd May - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Vs Hibs Play-Off Semi-Final_First Leg 20Th May, Second Leg 23Rd May

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't see the game but the stats I saw were RFC corners 0 , Hibs corners 13.

Sounds one-sided from that but clearly not.

Hibs could have played to Saturday on an empty park and not scored. They were pish, comrade.

well done the rangers fans proving us all right when we all call you scum lets see what happens to the rangers for the behaviour of there fans throwing missiles on to the park, the whole support singing secterian songs at the top of there lungs disrupting the game by keeping the ball (not for a few seconds as you can expect) for minutes shocking behaviour throughout

His final ball was so bad, they were all over rangers but did all about it. Ref wasn't great. He should have done something about the paper throwing, get the police and round some c*MTS up, throw them out or lift them,would have stopped it.

His final ball was so bad, they were all over rangers but did badger all about it. Ref wasn't great. He should have done something about the paper throwing, get the police and round some c*MTS up, throw them out or lift them,would have stopped it.

I thought the ref was super bar the corner incidents comrade!

Der Hun got their first corner in the last minute.

ok, 13-1

Craig Brown would have that down as a moral victory...

:-))

Hibs could have played to Saturday on an empty park and not scored. They were pish, arsepiece.

Shows how deceptive stats can be.

Only saw the second half, strange game. Hibs seemed to dominate possession, but in truth did nothing with it. Rangers looked hopeless at defending set pieces; Hibs were even worse at taking advantage of this. Despite creating very little, Rangers really looked more likely (or perhaps less unlikely) to score. As at Easter Road a few weeks back McCall did a good job at setting out a team to nullify what is probably a more skilful side. Good finish by Miller for the second goal.

Edited by Pool Q

Aside from Hibs humping of Rangers at Xmas, every time I've watched a Championship game this season (not that often I'll give you) the quality has been awful.

Worse than last season where the teams that came up...Dundee and Hamilton...actually could play football.

So we know Rangers are pish as us in the air at the back but our big striker is left on the bench?

Looked like the Falkirk semi all over again. Really struggling to create chances at the moment. Cummings had one of those games that he has where he just looked lazy.

Need to just go for it now on Saturday. First goal now crucial. Ah the fun supporting the Hibees!

So we know Rangers are pish as us in the air at the back but our big striker is left on the bench?

Looked like the Falkirk semi all over again. Really struggling to create chances at the moment. Cummings had one of those games that he has where he just looked lazy.

Need to just go for it now on Saturday. First goal now crucial. Ah the fun supporting the Hibees!

Best of luck comrade, we're all rooting for you! :ok:

That's what I'm trying to work out :lol:

The mods are picking on me again. So I'm going to use the God damn word in every post until the immature fücks grow up.

Comrade.

Hint: it's not a swear, but a word I use for "friend", buddy or.... Comrade.

I thought the ref was super bar the corner incidents arsepiece!

Think he was more favourable to rangers and could have added more time for huns holding onto the ball every time it went out. Should have booked a few too. Wasn't the worst I've seen by any means just didn't think he was great.

Aren't you embarrassed to post this?

Not a single Rangers fan has posted on this thread before you put this up, since the game started.

Why do you care? Unless you're either obsessed, jealous or just a secret Rangers fan?

I know which one I think you are.

No I'm not embarrassed to post something on a football message board.

I like the temper tantrum you through though! :)

No I'm not embarrassed to post something on a football message board.

I like the temper tantrum you through though! :)

To be fair to comrade RB. It's been the biggest day in his clubs short history, his nerves would have been shot.