Rangers Vs Hibs Play-Off Semi-Final_First Leg 20Th May, Second Leg 23Rd May - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Vs Hibs Play-Off Semi-Final_First Leg 20Th May, Second Leg 23Rd May

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing that seems to be getting lost in the general negativity of this thread (and the pish about songs) is the fact that the playoffs have thrown up a bunch of great games - for the first time in ages I'm actually excited about going to the match.

QoS game wasn't the best football wise, but was generally pretty entertaining and certainly tense towards the end. Tonight and Saturday is for anybody to win or lose and then, whoever wins, the last game against Motherwell should be a great game for all the fans involved.

Scottish football doesn't get much right, but the playoffs this year have certainly been fantastic value!

TT

agreed TT. As a neutral quite interested in watching this to see how it pans out. Much more so than QPR v Burnley or some irrelevant p&sh on Sky/ MOTD.

But try telling that to Nobby - he thinks our game isnt worth paying anything for.

I don't really care if Hibs win but I want The Rangers to lose. So Mon the Hibs.

I would then prefer Motherwell to win the playoff game and then Hibs winning the Championship next season, with The Rangers losing the playoffs keeping The Rangers in the lower league for as long as possible.

Nervous about tonight. Rangers look much more organised under McCall. I think hibs are better footballing side but this is about a result tonight not performance. I hope Stubbs gets his tactics right and if he does we should go through over 2 legs.

These games will be good to watch as a netrual but murder for the fans of the clubs involved.

GGTTH