Rangers Vs Hibs Play-Off Semi-Final_First Leg 20Th May, Second Leg 23Rd May - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Vs Hibs Play-Off Semi-Final_First Leg 20Th May, Second Leg 23Rd May

Nervous about tonight. Rangers look much more organised under McCall. I think hibs are better footballing side but this is about a result tonight not performance. I hope Stubbs gets his tactics right and if he does we should go through over 2 legs.

These games will be good to watch as a netrual but murder for the fans of the clubs involved.

GGTTH

Aye - the play-offs have been a great addition to the game.

We went up last year after beating East Fife in the play-offs.

We've gone straight back doon, right enough. We're in danger of moving from a yo-yo club to a yo club. :(

No controversies, may we not be talking about the referee tomorrow, and may the best team win.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why the junkie lookin guy with the red top on not been arrested are the polis ####in blind he even stood up to the applause of his gers pals doesnt matter if it is only paper he is throwin on to the park if its not breach of the peace then do him for ####in litterin arsehole

The rangers getting big crowds is a bit like an Elvis impersonator playing to a sell out arena. You can pretend it's the real Elvis but deep down you know it's not.

Aren't you embarrassed to post this?

Not a single Rangers fan has posted on this thread before you put this up, since the game started.

Why do you care? Unless you're either obsessed, jealous or just a secret Rangers fan?

I know which one I think you are.

why the junkie lookin guy with the red top on not been arrested are the polis ####in blind he even stood up to the applause of his gers pals doesnt matter if it is only paper he is throwin on to the park if its not breach the peace then do him for ####in litterin arsehole

Said exactly that to my dad. The guy is being a c*nt and the police and steward can clearly see it. Hubs keeper should have gone to ref and made a point about it.