Qos Vs Rangers Thread, Score And Who Will Progress Thread - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Qos Vs Rangers Thread, Score And Who Will Progress Thread

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously u think some random guy from Glasgow decided to go down to cheer on QofTS get a grip i remember when the Rangers fans called Celtic fans paranoid shoe seems to be on the other foot these days lol

No it's one sad that probably doesn't go to games any other time. Like you and the majority of this board.

No pal I'm a st holder.

This board was a good place before you came along.

I thought QoS played pretty well on Saturday, but credit to Rangers who did a good job on them. McCall seems to be good at setting out a team to stop the other side from playing, and I'd say he'll know how to do the same for the 2nd leg and Rangers will go through.

What's yer beef wi Motherwell? :-))

- Saved from relegation by convenient league reorganisation.

- Saved from relegation by league 'rules'.

- Voting to ignore the rules when it isn't Well that finish in a relegation / play-off spot.

- Going into admin. (twice?) by spending way beyond their means i.e. cheating.

- Signing players (Burns & Craigen) from their main relegation rivals while in administration.

Some of the above may be slightly inaccurate but I couldn't be bothered checking the facts :lol:.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Ranges cock this up. Think they've got it won, wearrapeepil and all that, foot off the pedal, QOS nick a 2-0 and take the tie.

Here's hoping.