Qos Vs Rangers Thread, Score And Who Will Progress Thread - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Qos Vs Rangers Thread, Score And Who Will Progress Thread

Rangers don't pump teams and have struggled against all the decent teams all season.

Over two legs you have got to fancy hibs.

Rangers showed today that the 'big occasion' won't lift them to beat a team.

Unless rangers win on Wednesday I'm favouring hibs by a couple of goals.

Then I remember hibs are shitebags.

4-0 rangers on agg.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very close call. Hibs are obviously the better team, but Rangers bullied them in the their last meeting. I thought Rangers comfortably outplayed QoS yesterday, should really have won by 3 goals, but they have a frailty about them that is almost, well, Hibs-like. I fear Rangers will just about shade it.

Very close call. Hibs are obviously the better team, but Rangers bullied them in the their last meeting. I thought Rangers comfortably outplayed QoS yesterday, should really have won by 3 goals, but they have a frailty about them that is almost, well, Hibs-like. I fear Rangers will just about shade it.

We're absolutely rotten at the back. Any team with a bit of pace has the chance to get in behind us and cause problems. Likewise anyone that can take a decent set piece. I think we might sneak a win at Ibrox on Wednesday but overall I think Hibs will go through.

We're absolutely rotten at the back. Any team with a bit of pace has the chance to get in behind us and cause problems. Likewise anyone that can take a decent set piece. I think we might sneak a win at Ibrox on Wednesday but overall I think Hibs will go through.

I think the first goal will be vital in each leg. We have to come out at high tempo at Ibrox and go for them early as they may be slightly off the pace after their wee holiday. We will need to score first though, as we aren't good enough to come from behind against Hibs. Queens weren't up to much yesterday and other than their keeper and our bad finishing we'd have won comfortably.

Good to see Leanne sticking the fingers back at Rangers only giving them half the away stand for the return fixture after they gave us a paltry 900 for Ibrox.

It is shocking your only getting 900 mate.

It is shocking your only getting 900 mate.

I don't see the problem here. If it's within the rules then why are folk whining?

The home teams are obviously looking for a boost from their fans. I don't have a problem with Hibs giving the same allocation. Away fans have no entitlement to more than the bare minimum specified in the rules.

I don't see the problem here. If it's within the rules then why are folk whining?

The home teams are obviously looking for a boost from their fans. I don't have a problem with Hibs giving the same allocation. Away fans have no entitlement to more than the bare minimum specified in the rules.

True RB but watch the outrage if you get through and Motherwell proceed to only give you guys 2% of Fir Park.

Dont worry though we'll probably bend over and give you or Hibs the entire South stand as usual.

Thats three times you have restricted our allocation yet you gave the Jumbos a bigger allocation, so not as if its the same for all visiting teams.

What's the point of giving Hibs a bigger allocation? We can get over 40,000 without them. I could see the point if it was a game that wasn't going to be a busy but otherwise its just typical whining from the Hibees.

how many times have you got over 30k never mind 40k this season. Here's me thinking you didnt walk away.

how many times have you got over 30k never mind 40k this season. Here's me thinking you didnt walk away.

Of the 20 league games this season (including yesterday) we've had crowds of <30K on 5 occasions. 3 of those were in consecutive home games when McDowall was in charge and the club was even more fcked up than usual. Our lowest league crowd was 28K. Average attendance is just under 34K. Pretty admirable really when you think of the abysmal football that's on offer and all the board room shite we've had to put up with.

Surely all clubs should be giving their own fans the first option on tickets for home games rather than simply increasing an away allocation?

Exactly.

True RB but watch the outrage if you get through and Motherwell proceed to only give you guys 2% of Fir Park.

Dont worry though we'll probably bend over and give you or Hibs the entire South stand as usual.

There shouldn't be. Just the usual faux offended pish that comes from the atmosphere that there's some sort of entitlement. If that's all that folk have to worry about then they should be fecking happy!

Of the 20 league games this season (including yesterday) we've had crowds of <30K on 5 occasions. 3 of those were in consecutive home games when McDowall was in charge and the club was even more fcked up than usual. Our lowest league crowd was 28K. Average attendance is just under 34K. Pretty admirable really when you think of the abysmal football that's on offer and all the board room shite we've had to put up with.

Is that true though, or are these the same type of hyped-up and grossly inaccurate figures that Celtic still churn out ?

I haven't seen Rangers all that often on TV, but every time I have the stadium looks pretty empty to me.