Jim Murphy (Again!) - Page 21 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jim Murphy (Again!)

So scunnered instead of saying anything against the idiots that attacked the SNP convoy you yet again just lagh at it thus making it seem that you are in agreement with those idiots. As to the press coverage of it which of the incidents could have resulted in the most harm to the public and yet which got the most coverage

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So scunnered instead of saying anything against the idiots that attacked the SNP convoy you yet again just lagh at it thus making it seem that you are in agreement with those idiots. As to the press coverage of it which of the incidents could have resulted in the most harm to the public and yet which got the most coverage

Good lord :lol:

With that kind of spin you'd fit right in at the BBC :)

I can't even work out what the point of contention has been the last few pages.

We are just trying to keep Scunnered occupied so that he has less time to be out on the streets persuading folk to vote for unionist parties.

We are just trying to keep Scunnered occupied so that he has less time to be out on the streets persuading folk to vote for unionist parties.

I'm done for the campaign, only available at weekends. Not day release before anyone claims...

But you're doing a commendable job :ok:

I stopped watching the BBC in 2004 roughly, as soon as you have a decent grasp of a subject it becomes obvious how out of sync it is as an effective informer. It last challenged a government narrative with Doctor Kelly, the head of the BBC was sacked (Greg dyke) the reported resigned (andrew gilligan) and the source killed himself (David Kelly).

I can't comment on this situation as i don't watch the news, but some journalists will be collecting 2 paychecks. Being a journalist is a great cover job for a security service agent. You're expected to go out and meet people in different countries, travel to where you're assigned, asking for access isn't unusual, can pass messages along, introduce narratives, interview plants.

Former assisatant editor of the Observer talking about in the british journalism review

http://www.bjr.org.uk/data/2000/no2_leigh

https://www.hud.ac.uk/ourstaff/profile/index.php?staffuid=smussd2

This academic talks about it a lot via his lobster publication about parapolitics.

Here's a small paper (44 pages but a lot of them are the references) on how the security services went about recruiting papers and journalists during the cold war.

http://eprints.hud.ac.uk/24365/1/DorrilRussia_Accuses_Fleet_Street.pdf

Our 'friend' Cook will soon be taking up a post in the States

Without sensible buggers like myself, GlasgowManCity, MacWalka, Cove Sheep, and ScotLad (although he's lost his hug privileges for his display this morning) the forum would be full of folk creaming themselves (wrongly) about how braw the SNP are. Now THAT would be boring!

What have I done? :(

I've never seen such a pathetic "party" as Scottish Labour, they're so full of spite and nastiness, I just find it incredible. I though they'd reached an all time low with Gray,Alexander,Lamont but Murphy with **** like McTernan and McDougall behind him are just showing us exactly why we MUST get them out of our parliament full stop. They're revolting and actually really really nasty. They're an utter embarrassment to Scotland. Roll on friday, hopefully they'll all be falling on Davidsons bayonet. How ANYONE could possibly think that they were an actual credible option to run a government, ours or westminster, is just, well, unbelievable.

I can't remember! :lol:

To hazard a guess you had a go at Cook, Thomson, Katy Clark :wub:, called SNP an anti austerity or anti establishment party... Or said rude things about Killie!

Are you on a mission to catch cove sheeps post count? Edited by vanderark14

You have to admire Scunnered's persistence. The drivel has a certain entertainment value at the end of a long day! Anyway, tick tock tick tock to the deathnell of Scottish Labour. The end is nigh. Someone better check up on him on Thursday night!?

You have to admire Scunnered's persistence. The drivel has a certain entertainment value at the end of a long day! Anyway, tick tock tick tock to the deathnell of Scottish Labour. The end is nigh. Someone better check up on him on Thursday night!?

I'm sure we'll all be kept well aware of how he's doing as Thursday night progresses :lol: If he suddenly goes quiet at about 2am that's the time to send someone round :shocked:

What a load of shite has been said about this. Murphy met some protesters who got the better of him. No police involvement, nobody arrested or warned and not a single person injured.

The faux outrage about this is utterly, humiliatingly pathetic from the Labour party and their lickspittles (look it up, it's an old insult which I find appropriate).

Absolutely nothing worth reporting happened yet the MSM are falling over themselves to scream about the nasty Nationalists.

If Scunnered Mancitytwat and the other apologists don't understand how embarrassing their posts are then there's no point persisting in attempting to educate them. They're lost causes.

What happened to Murphy was a bit ridiculous and sad but only an egomaniac like Murphy would greet about it to the press.

I'm done for the campaign, only available at weekends. Not day release before anyone claims...

But you're doing a commendable job :ok:

You might have told me that sooner so hat I could have been out playing golf during mid week.

You have to admire Scunnered's persistence. The drivel has a certain entertainment value at the end of a long day! Anyway, tick tock tick tock to the deathnell of Scottish Labour. The end is nigh. Someone better check up on him on Thursday night!

Weesht! Ya thick fück!

I'm sure we'll all be kept well aware of how he's doing as Thursday night progresses :lol: If he suddenly goes quiet at about 2am that's the time to send someone round :shocked:

He and Katy might be able to console each other in their grief? Or he might have to settle for Eddie Izzard?