Jim Murphy (Again!) - Page 19 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jim Murphy (Again!)

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guaranteed that if Sturgeon was attacked it would be headline news as well.

Rightly or wrongly there is a massive difference between a party leader and a supporter(s)

Explain? I'd love to hear your "reasons" why someone (wrongly) screaming in the face of Jim Murphy is more severe than Unionists violently attacking Yes supporters minding their own business in George Square in the aftermath of the Referendum.

11225075_1428780634096302_48220066150232

You'd think if they were going to lie then they would remove their location settings.

Their location changes with every tweet. They were in North Korea just a few short hours ago :). Nothing to say he wasn't there.

Explain? I'd love to hear your "reasons" why someone (wrongly) screaming in the face of Jim Murphy is more severe than Unionists violently attacking Yes supporters minding their own business in George Square in the aftermath of the Referendum.

It's not, but let's be honest the second one never actually happened now did it?

What I was replying to was why Murphy being shouted at/jostled or whatever was news whereas a convoy of people supporting the SNP having things thrown at them wasn't. (not that I that I think either were right)

Their location changes with every tweet. They were in North Korea just a few short hours ago :). Nothing to say he wasn't there.

The way the media works in the UK, North Korea sounds about right.

This forum is becoming fecking shite.

The same arseholes, typing the same shite all the time, while displaying zero self-awareness.

It's not, but let's be honest the second one never actually happened now did it?

What I was replying to was why Murphy being shouted at/jostled or whatever was news whereas a convoy of people supporting the SNP having things thrown at them wasn't. (not that I that I think either were right)

Clearly in denial pal. You only have to look at the videos on the news and YouTube to work out what happened but if you want to play sweep-sweep to defend the Unionists go ahead.

This forum is becoming fecking shite.

The same arseholes, typing the same shite all the time, while displaying zero self-awareness.

Ach! They might be arseholes, but they're oor arseholes!

Explain to me what is wrong with demanding that justice is served? Doesn't Scotland pay it's licence fees also?

"Justice"? :lol:. Listen to yourself man!

Ach! They might be arseholes, but they're oor arseholes!

"Justice"? :lol:. Listen to yourself man!

What is it if it's not an injustice then? Paying licence fees and not receiving a fair balance of what you have paid into? I'd call that an injustice.

Clearly in denial pal. You only have to look at the videos on the news and YouTube to work out what happened but if you want to play sweep-sweep to defend the Unionists go ahead.

Not sweep sweep, but as I have stated before on here, from people there I know what went on. There was a reason the girls were charged - they certainly weren't just there minding their own business.

What happened was wrong though from both sides - trying to remove someone's possessions from them can't be condoned IMO.

What is it if it's not an injustice then? Paying licence fees and not receiving a fair balance of what you have paid into? I'd call that an injustice.

Ok ok... Let's say for arguments sake the state Broadcaster is a big huge anti-SNP propaganda machine. And let's say broadcasting is devolved... What form will this justice take? Scottish Government approved news?

Ok ok... Let's say for arguments sake the state Broadcaster is a big huge anti-SNP propaganda machine. And let's say broadcasting is devolved... What form will this justice take? Scottish Government approved news?

I would absolutely hope not. Then what would be the difference in what is happening now from London?

Edited by Ormond