Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final 2015

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in section G6 in the east. what is the split of the stadium? Half each of the north and one end each?

Bairns have got 1/2 North, All West and large chunk of South. Neutral tickets have been sold in the East in between Caley fans

I am in section G6 in the east. what is the split of the stadium? Half each of the north and one end each?

Half of the north, stand each behind the goal & part of south stand!

Falkirk sold an approx 17k of their 18k allocation. Think ICt are at about 10k sold.

The Neutral zone is being sold in South East corner of ground where ICT couldn't sell their allocation.

Anyone know roughly how many tickets have been sold for neutral section? Can't imagine more than 1k or so...

The Neutral zone is being sold in South East corner of ground where ICT couldn't sell their allocation.

Anyone know roughly how many tickets have been sold for neutral section? Can't imagine more than 1k or so...

Ive only seen them available online in G7 and that tiny section in G8 so cant imagine they've sold that many

Suprised Falkirk didn't sell more, they had 25,000 in 1997....

We will have 18-20,000 if you include hospitality and freebies in the South Stand. 1997 was the first final in a generation and Sky hadn't ruined local football supports.

I'm just hoping that the teams don't "freeze" because of the size of the occasion. It can easily happen when the level of expectation is so high. For most, if not all, of the players out there today, this will be the biggest day of their football careers.

I hope somebody scores early on just to get things going. The longer it stays 0-0 the more nervy players will get and the more chance of it being a boring negative final. I am hoping for a 7 goal thriller. Don't mind who wins.

Half of the north, stand each behind the goal & part of south stand!

Falkirk sold an approx 17k of their 18k allocation. Think ICt are at about 10k sold.

Said on news Caley sold 15,000. Not too bad and I'm sure if the game was 30 mins away you could add 5k to that.

Said on news Caley sold 15,000. Not too bad and I'm sure if the game was 30 mins away you could add 5k to that.

Absolutely. How many would clubs from the Glasgow area take to a final in Inverness? (Assuming there was Hampden sized stadium there!)