Scottish Players Summer Transfer Rumours - Page 18 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Players Summer Transfer Rumours

ProudScot

One from nowhere is Oliver Mcburnie Bradford city to Swansea city.the lad struggled in Bradford city's first team.He spent last season on loan at chester in the conference and out of nowhere Swansea sign him on a 3 year deal.

Swansea's youth/reserve manager is playing real life Football Manager and is filling his team with Scottish players.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One from nowhere is Oliver Mcburnie Bradford city to Swansea city.the lad struggled in Bradford city's first team.He spent last season on loan at chester in the conference and out of nowhere Swansea sign him on a 3 year deal.

Depressing. Bradford and then Chester and he was pish for both? Scotland material? Really?

Depressing. Bradford and then Chester and he was pish for both? Scotland material? Really?

I wouldn't have thought so but Swansea have seen something.he has played for Scotland youth and u19.so maybe one for the next campaign

6ft 2 target man i think

The lad scored bucket loads for the youth teams at Bradford City but has struggled physically for the top team.hopefully with him going to a club like Swansea they can build him up slowly also because they like to pass the ball about they wont be using him as a big lump of wood centre forward.at the end of the day the more young Scots at EPL or other top division teams the better.

Looks like Rhodes and Hanley heading forEPL ,Sunderland after Rhodes in player plus cash deal and Crystal Palace after Hanley

I would love to see Fletch and Rhodes lead the line at sunderland. I think they could match each other well and then take it on to the Scotland setup

His current EPL form no too bad ,played 1 scored 1 and started on the bench

he had a poor last season, internationally I like him as he has a high work rate. But strikers will be judged by there scoring record and he is yet to deliver.

Hoping he can get a goal in tiblisi though :ok:

he had a poor last season, internationally I like him as he has a high work rate. But strikers will be judged by there scoring record and he is yet to deliver.

Hoping he can get a goal in tiblisi though :ok:

He needs an extended run in a team to be judged properly on his performances, he's scored one in four for them or one in three if you take away sub appearances. That's not actually that bad.Im not fully convinced hes found his level yet.

Does seem like he will be benched the majority of this season unless he can keep coming on and banging them in.