Big Team Vs The Dons - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Big Team Vs The Dons

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest faircity

I'd probably have given the pen, although you can't say it's 100% intentional handball, he was looking the other way for a start...

Would be quite easy for any defender to turn his head at the last minute and wave his hands all over the shop whenever closing down a shot if that was the case.

Definite penalty.

Ludicrous from Jack - kept it in when he was in no position to do anything with the ball and then compounded it by roling it into play nicely for the Dundee player. Clangers could have done better too.

Edited by neilser

Is Ryan Jack not meant to be one of the players who'd walk into Celtic's team? I've never seen it, but I know various posters rave about him.

What an awful game

Only a matter of time now before you crack another one off and come out with the 'Dundee United are a far better team than Aberdeen' line.

I'm impressed you've heard of Jack though, given all your football knowledge comes from watching the ocassional Celtic game on TV.

Edited by Rossy

Dundee were the better team in the 2nd half, can't really complain about the result. Stupid error by Ryan Jack for the goal, but hey ho.

Before the game I thought it would be a draw. Despite the fishing attempts by PIAK above (!), Aberdeen can't 'expect' to be beating teams away from home - we can hope to, but it's not like we have the resources of Celtic. The gap between our budgets and the rest of the league bar Celtic isn't that huge.

If it was only down to money, Celtic would be winning every game 5-0, and Aberdeen would finish a very, very, distant 2nd.